School of Nursing Mkar Post-Basic Nursing Admission Form 2022/2023
Last updated on
The application forms for admission into the post-basic nursing programme of the School of Nursing Mkar, Benue State, for the 2022/2023 academic session is now out. See the requirements and how to apply for the NKST School of Nursing Mkar Post Basic Nursing Admission Form below.
- NKST School of Nursing Mkar Entrance Exam Result & Interview Dates
- NKST School of Nursing Mkar Admission Form for Basic Nursing Course for 2022/2023 Academic Session
- Jigawa State College of Nursing Sciences Babura Entrance Exam Result/Admission List
- Plateau State College of Nursing and Midwifery Admission List
- Millennium College of Nursing Science HND Nursing Programme Admission Form
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the School of Nursing Mkar, Benue State, Post-Basic Nursing Programme for the 2022/2023 academic session.
NKST School of Nursing Mkar Post Basic Nursing Admission Requirements
- Must be a Registered Midwife with at least a notification Registration
- Must have credit in Maths, English language, Biology and Physics at not more than two sittings.
How to Apply for NKST School of Nursing Mkar Post Basic Nursing Admission Form
Purchase of Form is Payment of N25,000 (N20,000 for Forms, N5,000 for Screening) into the school account (Zenith Bank: 1012129112; Account Name: School of Nursing Mkar) and presentation of Bank Script at the Bursary Department of the School.
For Further Enquiries, contact the Numbers below;
07030295718, 07063021594, 07039634280
NKST School of Nursing Mkar Post Basic Nursing Admission Screening
Date of Screening: 17th February 2022
Venue: School of Nursing Mkar
Ace Your Exams: Join Our Online Classes For JAMB, WAEC, NECO & NABTEB Candidates