The application forms for admission into the post-basic nursing programme of the School of Nursing Mkar, Benue State, for the 2020/2021 academic session is now out. See the requirements and how to apply for NKST School of Nursing Mkar Post Basic Nursing Admission Form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the School of Nursing Mkar, Benue State, Post-Basic Nursing Programme for the 2020/2021 academic session.
NKST School of Nursing Mkar Post Basic Nursing Admission Requirments
- Must be a Registered Midwife with at least a notification Registration
- Must have credit in Maths, English language, Biology and Physics at not more than two sittings.
How to Apply for NKST School of Nursing Mkar Post Basic Nursing Admission Form
- Nigerian Content Science and Technology Innovation Challenge 2021 for Students
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Alex Otti Foundation (AOF) Tertiary Education Scholarship 2020/2021
Purchase of Form is Payment of N25,000 (N20,000 for Forms, N5,000 for Screening) into the school account (Zenith Bank: 1012129112; Account Name: School of Nursing Mkar) and presentation of Bank Script at the Bursary Department of the School.
For Further Enquiries, contact the Numbers below;
07030295718, 07063021594, 07039634280
NKST School of Nursing Mkar Post Basic Nursing Admission Screening
Date of Screening: 19th February 2021
Venue: School of Nursing Mkar
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!