Kano State College Of Nursing & Midwifery and School Of Nursing Madobi are selling forms for admission into their Basic Nursing programme for the 2021/2022 academic session. See the requirements and how to obtain for Schools of Nursing Kano and Madobi form below.
Applications are invited for suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Kano State College Of Nursing & Midwifery and School Of Nursing Madobi Basic Nursing programme for the 2021/2022 academic session.
How to Obtain Schools of Nursing Kano and Madobi Nursing Form
Admission forms will be on sale from Thursday 28th October 2021 to Thursday 4th November 2021.
Eligible applicants are to visit: https://moh.knstate.healthcare and pay the application fee of N4,000 (Four thousand Naira) only.
APPLICATION PROCEDURE (HOW TO APPLY)
- Step 1: Visit https://moh.knstate.healthcare
- Step 2: Click Apply or Start Application
- Step 3. Enter a Valid Email address and click Submit
- Step 4: Check your Email inbox/Spam to To verify your email by clicking the Content in the email received
- Step 5: Provide the following information: First Name, Last Name GSM Number School you are applying to Course to Apply for and Password
- Step 6: Download the generated Payment Invoice and follow the instructions therein
- Step 7 Go to the nearest Polaris Bank and make payment
- Step 8: Go to the College of Nursing Bursary unit for verification with evidence of payment
- Step 9: Go to https://moh.knstate.healthcare/applicant/login
- Step 10: Enter your registered email and password
- Step 11: Follow the instruction at the Students Dashboard Step
- Step 12: Print your Acknowledgement Slip while waiting for the Entrance Examination Time, Date and Venue via your application Dashboard and email address