The Sir Emeka Offor Foundation (SEOF) is calling for applications for its 2014/2015 scholarship awards. Below is the announcement, and a link to download the application form.
- CALL FOR APPLICATIONS: Applications are invited from interested and qualified indigent, full-
time, Nigerian students towards:
- Secondary School Scholarship (Only open to JSS 1-2 and SS 1-2)
- Undergraduate Scholarship (Only open to 200 Level Students)
- Postgraduate Scholarship
Please Note: Final Year students are not eligible for this Scholarship (Primary 6, JSS-3, SSS-3, 400 level, etc.)
- This scholarship is focused at supporting indigent yet brilliant students
- Any student currently enjoying any form of scholarship need not apply
- Candidate must be a bona-fide student of an accredited Nigerian Institution (Secondary/Tertiary Applications)
- Only undergraduates of 200 Level need apply
- Applicants must not be more than 24 years for Undergraduates and not more than 40 years for Postgraduates
- Undergraduates wishing to apply must have a Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 3.00 and above
- Birth Certificate
- ID Card (for Undergraduates and Postgraduates only)
- Admission letter from the Tertiary Institution (Undergraduates & Postgraduates)
- JAMB result
- WAEC/NECO/Degree result with at least 2nd Class Upper Division
- Transcripts & Results (SS-1 and SS-11 results)
- Testimonial from last Secondary School attended
- NYSC Discharge Certificate (For Postgraduate Students only)
- Letters from two referees, one of which must be from the Principal/Head of Department of Your last School and the other from a respectable member of your community.
- DEADLINES: Completed application forms should be returned through [email protected] and [email protected] or directly to the Foundation’s Office at Oraifite, Anambra State. All applications must reach the Sir Emeka Offor Foundation Office in Oraifite, Anambra State on or before Wednesday 10th Dec, 2014.
- APPLICATION FORM:
- Forms are available free of charge at any SEOF Office
- Available for download from HERE!