Shell Nigeria Job Vacancy for Commercial Interface Manager – Trading in Lagos …
Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC), Nigeria’s oldest energy company, is recruiting for Commercial Interface Manager – Trading. The position role includes, but is not limited to, providing leadership in identifying and implementing third-party trading opportunities in the region together with optimisation of Group value at the upstream/downstream (trading) interface in Sub-Saharan Africa. Third party includes both government and private sector opportunities.. The ideal candidate should possess relevant qualification.
Job Title: Commercial Interface Manager – Trading.
Job Location: Lagos.
- The role is expected to provide leadership in identifying and implementing third-party trading opportunities in the region together with optimisation of Group value at the upstream/downstream (trading) interface in Sub-Saharan Africa. Third party includes both government and private sector opportunities.
- The incumbent will play an active role in upstream re-structuring developments that have a cross-business impact and will act as the in situ commercial interface between upstream and trading/downstream in the region
- To sustain and grow Crude Trading business in Nigeria, by originating, structuring and closing out crude oil Business Development projects, the individual is expected to have proven high capacity, commercial mind set, sound understanding of trading, related upstream O&G and structured financing apart from excellent interpersonal skills.
- High capacity individuals looking to enter the core trading arena are invited to apply for this role.
- Knowledge of upstream commercial drivers, refinery economics and structured financing along with a sound understanding of the trading business is desirable.
- Experience in trading and/or financing is essential.
- Strong interpersonal skills are required to forge and maintain relations with internal business units, government entities and private producing and marketing companies alike.
- Strong evidence of high level of intelligence, commercial acumen, consistent delivery, able to grasp new concepts very quickly and highly numerate.
- Relevant Business Development experience along with proven ability to build strong working relationships with key stakeholders and to use this to sell ideas to customers.
- Excellent communication and influencing abilities.
- Ability to challenge the status quo hunger for getting deals done and generating value.
- High sense of ownership and accountability for the deal process
Apply Before: 31st May, 2018.
How to Apply: Qualified? Follow the link below to apply
- We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
- Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world.
- The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand.
- Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.