Shell Nigeria Job Vacancy for Sabbatical Attachment …
Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC), Nigeria’s oldest energy company, is recruiting for Sabbatical Attachment. The ideal candidate should be a Senior lecturer and above.
Job Title: Sabbatical Attachment for University Lecturers.
Duration: 12 months (non renewable)
- The sabbatical programme offers University lecturers an opportunity to undertake research that would contribute to SPDC, while offering the sabbatical candidates avenues to acquire industry-related experience.
- The programme also offers opportunities for lectureship at the Centre of Excellence in Geosciences and Petroleum Engineering at the University of Benin in the following disciplines: Petroleum Geology , Geophysics and, Petroleum Engineering.
- Environment (Environmental Monitoring Restoration, Biodiversity and Impact Management);
- External Relations (Social Impact Assessment & Management and GMOU Implementation)
- Obstetrics & Gynecology, Pediatrics & Public Health.
- Information and Communications Technology (ICT)
- Senior lecturers and above.
- Applications from persons who have previously participated in the Programme will not be considered.
Apply Before: 31st May, 2018.
How to Apply:
Applications from candidates should consist of:
- An application letter
- A Curriculum Vitae including applicant’s contact phone number, email address, as well as contact information of three referees with their contact information
- A titled, 3-page summary of how the candidate intends to add value to the SPDC business during the one year programme
- A scanned copy of the data page of applicants International Passport or National Driver’s Licence
All documents should be sent to: [email protected]
Note: Sabbatical positions are highly competitive, therefore selection will be based on proposals that are pertinent to SPDC business objectives among other criteria.