Shell Nigeria Job Vacancy for Sabbatical Attachment …
Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC), Nigeria’s oldest energy company, is recruiting for Sabbatical Attachment. The ideal candidate should be a Senior lecturer and above.
Job Title: Sabbatical Attachment for University Lecturers.
Duration: 12 months (non renewable)
- The sabbatical programme offers University lecturers an opportunity to undertake research that would contribute to SPDC, while offering the sabbatical candidates avenues to acquire industry-related experience.
- The programme also offers opportunities for lectureship at the Centre of Excellence in Geosciences and Petroleum Engineering at the University of Benin in the following disciplines: Petroleum Geology , Geophysics and, Petroleum Engineering.
- Environment (Environmental Monitoring Restoration, Biodiversity and Impact Management);
- External Relations (Social Impact Assessment & Management and GMOU Implementation)
- Obstetrics & Gynecology, Pediatrics & Public Health.
- Information and Communications Technology (ICT)
- Senior lecturers and above.
- Applications from persons who have previously participated in the Programme will not be considered.
Apply Before: 31st May, 2018.
How to Apply:
Applications from candidates should consist of:
- An application letter
- A Curriculum Vitae including applicant’s contact phone number, email address, as well as contact information of three referees with their contact information
- A titled, 3-page summary of how the candidate intends to add value to the SPDC business during the one year programme
- A scanned copy of the data page of applicants International Passport or National Driver’s Licence
All documents should be sent to: SPDC-University-Relations@shell.com
Note: Sabbatical positions are highly competitive, therefore selection will be based on proposals that are pertinent to SPDC business objectives among other criteria.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!