Have you ever won a prize online? Here is a great chance! Participate in Skusat CBT Contest to win N300,000.
You could easily obtain an academic support fund for your personal and academic development needs via the 2nd Edition of the 2018 Skusat CBT Contest.
Here is a great opportunity to win cash prizes online by simply using any internet enabled device to participate in an online test which has been scheduled to hold on the 20th of October. Feel free to use your mobile phones, PC or tablets to partake in this program from any location (the test will be remotely monitored via your IP address).
Skusat has been ranked the best educational campaign brand in West Africa sequel to its positive impart on thousands of young individuals and the innovative cloud technology being adopted for its programs.
Reward categories are outlined below:
|N300,000||80% and above|
|N100,000||(70 – 79)%|
|N50,000||(65 – 69)%|
|N20,000||(62 – 64)%|
Skusat CBT Contest Eligibility & Criteria.
- Final year students and expatriates are not eligible to apply.
- Tertiary aspirants may apply by providing a valid UTME/JAMB registration number where required.
- The program tagged Skusat CBT Contest has been able to reward over 600 participants from inception and in a bid to ensure viable clarification from successful applicants, you must possess at least one of the documents stated in the registration form.
- An 8-digit AUTHENTICATION ID will be sent to all registered applicants within 24hrs of submitting an application.
- Applications will be screened and ONLY ELIGIBLE applicants will be required to obtain a Passcode/PIN for the Live Test with N1,000 only after scaling through the necessary data verification process.
- You can partake in this program by using any internet enabled device such as mobile phones, PCs and tablets. The examination will be monitored remotely via your IP address.
How to Apply for Skusat CBT Contest.
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
Eligible applicants will be prompted via SMS on the 6th of October.
Get daily updates about the program by following www.facebook.com/SkusatNG
“This might just be the opportunity to make your dreams come alive, so make hay while there is still sun.”
Testimonials from Some beneficiaries:
The financial assistance from Skusat has helped me in paying my educational expenses and also lightened the financial burden off my parents. Your generousity has inspired me greatly and I will forever remain grateful.
Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa
My sincere gratitude goes to the entire crew for their tremendous support. Above all, to the Almighty for such a huge blessing.
Skusat has changed my story for good and words can never be enough to express how happy and accomplished I feel for becoming a beneficiary of this program.
Ademola Eesuola Olukunmi
Federal University of Technology Akure
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!