Sule Lamido University, SLU acceptance fee amount and payment procedure for the 2019/2020 academic session newly admitted candidates.
Following the publications of the UTME and Direct Entry Admission Lists of the Sule Lamido University (SLU), Kafin Hausa, Jigawa State, the management released the amount newly admitted candidates are required to pay as admission acceptance fee and the payment procedure.
- Nigerian Content Science and Technology Innovation Challenge 2021 for Students
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Alex Otti Foundation (AOF) Tertiary Education Scholarship 2020/2021
Collection of Admission Letter and Registration are scheduled to commence from Monday, 28th October to Friday, 8th November, 2019 at Room A11, Faculty Building, Sule Lamido University Kafin Hausa.
SLU Acceptance Fee Payment
Candidates offered provisional admission into the Sule Lamido University (SLU) are requested to pay a non-refundable Acceptance fee of Two Thousand Naira (₦2,000:00) only in favour of Sule Lamido University via Remita payment platform.
SEE ALSO: SLU School Fees Schedule.
Best of Luck!
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!