Sokoto State University, SSU online hostel registration for Fresh & Returning Students for the 2017/2018 academic session has commenced.
This is to inform all the students of the Sokoto State University (SSU) that the management of the institution has opened the hostel registration portal for the 2017/2018 academic session.
SSU Procedure for Online Bed Space Reservation.
- Visit the University website at www.ssu.edu.ng and click on Online Hostel Management System or visit www.hostel.ssu.edu.ng
- Enter your Admission Number as username and password and click on login.
- Click on “Reserve Bed Space” button and select block name, room number and bed number available for you. Then, click on “Confirm and Generate Invoice” button in order to get your customized and unique payment invoice with Remita Reference Retrieval (RRR) number.
- Print your invoice and proceed to any Bank nationwide or click on “Pay Now” button to make payment via any of the remita instant payment options.
- After payment, login again and print your bedspace acknowledgement slip and then proceed to Students’ Affairs Division.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!