Sa’adatu Rimi College of Education (SRCOE) NCE and Pre-NCE admission form for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The management of the Sa’adatu Rimi College of Education (SRCOE) has commenced the sale of application forms for admission into its NCE and Pre-NCE programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
How to Apply for Sa’adatu Rimi College of Education (SRCOE) NCE / Pre-NCE Admission Form
- Search for www.srcoe.edu.ng
- Locate Application Links & Select Programme.
- Fill the Application/Screening form (Use the Username & Password that you won’t forget)
- After creating the profile, then you can proceed with the application by generating remita and making the payment either online or through the banks.
- You can visit Schools & Departments on the website for you to decide your chosen department.
- You can logout & Login again via Application Links> Application login (Input Username & Password)
- Henceforth you will be using your Username & Password for all your academic activities.
- All correspondence will be via the College Website through the applicant’s page and also Important News will be posted on the Latest News.
- After completing the application, then you print out Acknowledgement letter and Application Payment Receipt then wait for the announcement of Screening exercise by the Academic office.
- You are expected to present all your credentials to the Academic Office.
- After the Screening exercise, then you keep checking your Application Page by using your Username & Password, you will be notified over that medium when your admission is granted.
CLOSING DATE: 8th April, 2022