Sa’adatu Rimi College of Education (SRCOE) NCE programmes admission form for the 2022/2023 academic session.
- Jigawa State College of Education Gumel (JSCOEG) Admission Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session | NCE & Degree
- Federal College of Education Okene Pre-NCE/Pre-Degree Admission Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Post UTME 2022/2023
- Federal Polytechnic Ado-Ekiti (FEDPOLYADO) Post-UTME Form
- University of Benin (UNIBEN) Post-UTME Form
The management of the Sa’adatu Rimi College of Education (SRCOE) has commenced the sale of application forms for admission into its NCE programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
How to Apply for Sa’adatu Rimi College of Education (SRCOE) NCE Admission Form
- Search for www.srcoe.edu.ng
- Locate Application Links & Select Programme.
- Fill the Application/Screening form (Use the Username & Password that you won’t forget)
- After creating the profile, then you can proceed with the application by generating remita and making the payment either online or through the banks.
- You can visit Schools & Departments on the website for you to decide your chosen department.
- You can logout & Login again via Application Links> Application login (Input Username & Password)
- Henceforth you will be using your Username & Password for all your academic activities.
- All correspondence will be via the College Website through the applicant’s page and also Important News will be posted on the Latest News.
- After completing the application, then you print out Acknowledgement letter and Application Payment Receipt then wait for the announcement of Screening exercise by the Academic office.
- You are expected to present all your credentials to the Academic Office.
- After the Screening exercise, then you keep checking your Application Page by using your Username & Password, you will be notified over that medium when your admission is granted.
- After receiving the message of Admission offer then you pay the sum of N1500 as the Acceptance fee before you will be granted to download your Admission Letter.
- After you download your Admission Letter, then you visit Student Affairs Unit for Registration Payment Clearance form.
- After that, then you Login to your page Click Registration Link, Generate Remita and make the payment via Card or Bank Branch.
- Print out your Payment Receipt and make sure the Payment Status is successful, then you refer back to Academic Office for Admission Number.
- After you receive your admission number then you Login again to your account via Application Links using your Username & Password and Click Course Registration Link.
- Select your appropriate courses, Save and then Click on Done Adding Courses.
- Print your Semester form & then click on generate Exam Card.
- Print Semester form & Exam card then you Submit a copy to your level coordinator.
Note: The Students are advised to carry out the processes on their own or they should visit any business center of their choice for them to carry out the online Application, Admission & Registration processes.
RECOMMENDED: List of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are Out.