Sa’adatu Rimi College of Education (SRCOE) resumption date for the continuation of academic activities for the 2019/2020 academic session.
The management of the Sa’adatu Rimi College of Education (SRCOE), Kano, has announced the date for the resumption of academic activities for the 2019/2020 academic session.
SRCOE Resumption Date
You may be aware that the College academic activities will resume on Monday, January 18, 2021, in continuation of the 2019/2020 academic session. Therefore, all concerned should note that:
- The academic calendar will remain as designed. Any future alteration by the ABBC will be communicated as appropriate.
- While the Undergraduate students of BUK programmes, NCE 3 regular students and the School of Continuing Education students will continue with their lectures, NCE 1 and 2 regular students will continue with their examinations.
- Staff and students concerned with examinations are to contact the Director of Examination and Records’ office for further instructions.
- The Undergraduate students of ABU programmes are to contact the Dean of the School of Undergraduate Studies office for their newly released academic calendar.
- Deans and Heads of Department should ensure that this circular’s content is communicated to all concerned and they have fully complied with it. The Directors of Studies and Monitoring and that of Quality Assurance will continue to monitor the content as usual.
Thanks for your usual cooperation.