Sokoto State University, SSU registration guidelines for fresh and stale undergraduate students for the 2020/2021 academic session.
- Sokoto State University (SSU) Resumption Date
- ASUU Strike: Imo State University (IMSU) Pulls Out, Resumes Academic Session
- Mountain Top University (MTU) JUPEB Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
- Afe Babalola University Ado-Ekiti (ABUAD) Pre-Degree, JUPEB/Foundation Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
- Ajayi Crowther University (ACU) JUPEB/Pre-Degree Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
The management of the Sokoto State University (SSU) has released the registration guidelines for both fresh and returning students of the institution for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Sokoto State University Registration Guidelines
This is to inform the general public that registration of both Returning and Newly Admitted students of Sokoto State University, Sokoto for the 2020/2021 academic session will commence On Monday 23rd August and end On Saturday 4th September 2021.
All newly admitted candidates are required to come along with both originals and photocopies of the following, for documentation:
- ORIGINAL COPY OF JAMB ADMISSION LETTER.
- ORIGINAL COPY OF JAMB RESULT SLIP.
- ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF ONLINE SCREENING SLIP.
- SIX (6) RECENT PASSPORT-SIZE PHOTOGRAPHS.
* All Credentials (Including Letter Of Local Government Origin And Birth Certificate/declaration Of Age).
NB: Candidates are to present original post and SSCE Certificate(s), If Due for issuance, and where the original certificate is yet to be issued by the examination bodies, statement of result from schools is accepted. E-copy results should be submitted with the result checker scratch card for online verification.