The School of Midwifery, St. Camillus Hospital, Uromi is now selling the application forms for admission into its Midwifery programme for the 2021/2022 academic session. See the requirements and how to obtain St. Camillus Hospital School of Midwifery admission form below.
Application forms for admission into the SCHOOL OF MIDWIFERY, ST. CAMILLUS HOSPITAL, UROMI are now available for sale to suitably qualified candidates who must not be below 18 years of age.
St. Camillus Hospital School of Midwifery Admission Requirements.
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Sexual And Gender Based Violence (SGBV) Short Video Competition 2021 for Nigerians
West African School Certificate or its equivalent with credits in Five (5) subject at not more than 2 sittings. Subjects include English, Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology, and Physics. (from WAEC or NECO).
How to Apply for St. Camillus Hospital School of Midwifery Admission Form
Forms are sold for # 10, 000. Payable into:
- ZENITH BANK PLC UROMI ACCOUNT NUMBER: 1014047326
- ACCOUNT NAME: SCHOOL OF MIDWIFERY, ST. CAMILLUS HOSPITAL, UROMI
APPLICATION FORM CAN BE PURCHASED AT THE SCHOOL AND FORM IS ON SALE TILL 16TH JANUARY 2021.
NOTE: NO ON-LINE TRANSACTION PLEASE
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!