St. Gerard’s Hospital School of Nursing Admission Form 2023
St. Gerard's Hospital School of Nursing Admission Form for 2023/2024 Academic Session.
- Application forms for admission into the Basic Nursing, Post Basic Nursing and Basic Midwifery programmes for the 2023/2024 academic session are now available for purchase at the School of Nursing St. Gerard's Hospital. Interested candidates can buy the forms to apply for admission.
Last updated on
Application forms are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the St. Gerard’s Hospital BASIC GENERAL NURSING, POST BASIC NURSING AND BASIC MIDWIFERY TRAINING programmes for the 2023/2024 academic session.
- Katsina State College of Nursing and Midwifery (CONAMKAT) Basic Nursing Admission Form
- CONAMKAT Refresher Basic Nursing Admission Form
- Katsina State College of Nursing and Midwifery (CONAMKAT) Post-Basic Nursing Admission List
- Jigawa State College of Nursing Sciences Babura Entrance Exam Result/Admission List
- Plateau State College of Nursing and Midwifery Admission List
St. Gerard’s School of Nursing Admission Entry Requirements
- To be eligible for admission, candidates must have obtained a minimum of five (5) Credits in English language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics, and Biology in not more than two sittings in WAEC, NECO, or GCE.
- For Post-Basic Nursing programme, applicants must have completed Basic Midwifery and be registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria, with a qualified license to practice.
How to Apply for St. Gerard’s School of Nursing Admission Form
Application forms can be obtained from the School Account’s Office upon presentation of a teller indicating payment of a non-refundable fee of N10,000:00 ONLY for Basic Nursing and Midwifery, while Post-Basic Nursing is N15,000:00 only, payable into:
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 0108729237,
ACCOUNT NAME: School of Nursing St. Gerard’s Catholic Hospital,
BANK NAME: Union Bank.
Note that completed forms must be submitted to the school examination office on or before March 22, 2023.
The date of examination is March 21, 2023, while the date of interview is March 22-24, 2023. The venue is the College of Nursing Sciences Hall at St. Gerard’s Catholic Hospital, Kaduna, and the time of the interview is 7:30 am prompt.
Ace Your Exams: Join Our Online Classes For JAMB, WAEC, NECO & NABTEB Candidates