Stanbic IBTC Bank Job Vacancy for Regional Administration Officer …
Job Title: Regional Administration Officer.
Job Location: Abuja.
- Provide a professional and quality work in respect of general operational administration of the bank.
Manage the General Office Administration in the Region:
- Organizes and carries out maintenance duties to ensure the general upkeep and maintenance of the Regional Office.
- Supervises and coordinates the Regional Support staff
- Ensure arrangements are made for dealing with emergencies which may occur outside of normal work hours.
- Ensure there is high quality and timely administrative services to ensure the smooth running of operations are delivered across the region.
- Assists in operational manual procedures and ensures that there are adequate systems for monitoring compliance to these
- Ensure that all resources in given space (financial and material) allocated are managed and accounted for.
- Resolve other processes such as signage, CCTV and security, etc
- Ensure routine inspection of the Regional Office’s premises and operations
- Ensure the Head office receives timely and effective advice on administration related issues, including;
- Plumbing and Electrical maintenance and repairs
- Maintenance and repair of window and door furniture and fittings
- Daily Generator Maintenance and Diesel Supervision etc.
- Space Management Painting.
Efficient Vendor and Supplier Management:
- Negotiate with contractors/vendors to ensure best value for money.
- Monitor vendors’ activities to ensure that services are provided within the specified service levels
- Process payment for services quickly and efficiently.
- Ensure effective customer relationship management with colleagues and vendors
Manages Fleet in the Region:
- Arrange official domestic and Inter-city transportation for visitors, which include Pick-up and drop off for certain staff visits and advise other staff on safe transport measures within the state.
- Ensure maximum availability of fleet and plant for operational teams.
- Ensure that Admin drivers receive adequate instruction/supervision and training for them to carry out their duties competently and safely.
- Ensure that accidents/incidents involving team members are reported and investigated
- Supervises mail room officers and couriers
- Maintains and manages store in the location
External & Internal Relationships
Wealth Business and EXCOs; Heads of Departments and BUs:
- Nature of relationship: Provide and receive a service
- Sphere of influence: Limited to their department only
- Description or examples: Maintain close contact with all internal stakeholders within the Wealth sectors
GRES and Procurement BU heads in Stanbic IBTC:
- Nature of relationship: Provide a service to them
- Sphere of influence: Impact the whole Group
- Description or examples: Service rendering in administrative functions in accordance with laid down process
- Nature of relationship: Manage the relationship
- Description or examples: Ensures quality in service delivery
Preferred Qualification and Experience:
- First Degree in any Field of Study – Economics, Engineering, Architecture, Management and Accounting etc
- Master Degree in any Field of Study.
- ISO 2007 Certification, General knowledge of Nigerian pension and banking markets, HSE certification, SAP super user as well as the regulatory and corporate governance frameworks; General Financial/Accounting knowledge.
- Procurement (Supplier Relationship Management):
- Up to 2 years of Procurement, Sourcing, Supplier Relationship Management experience
- Real Estate Management (Building Project Management and Facility Management):
- Up to 2 years of Corporate Real Estate, Engineering, Building Project Management, Facility management experience.
- Support Services (Business Support).
Business Administration Skills:
- Competency Description: The ability to coordinate multiple adminstrative activities in to enable the efficient operations of a department.
- Competency Description: The ability to effectively and efficiently manage business related data in an accurate manner, through the application of various technologies Proficiency Level: ADVANCED – Mastered the concept, able to act independently, provides guidance and training to others
- Competency Description: Ability to express ideas by means of clear and effective writing, in order to support professional communication internally within the Bank and externally.
- Competency Description: The ability to plan office space and engage with the relevant functions to make changes to floorplans or equipment. Proficiency Level: BASIC – Applies elementary concepts to develop activities under supervision.
Apply Before: 25th May, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!