Stanbic IBTC Bank vacancy for Regional Administration Officer » Stanbic IBTC Bank, is recruiting for Regional Administration Officer. The position role includes, but is not limited to, supervising and coordinating the Regional Support staff. The ideal candidate should possess first Degree in any Field of Study – Economics, Engineering, Architecture, Management and Accounting etc.
Stanbic IBTC Bank Job Vacancy for Regional Administration Officer …
Job Title: Regional Administration Officer.
Job Location: Abuja.
- Provide a professional and quality work in respect of general operational administration of the bank.
Manage the General Office Administration in the Region:
- Organizes and carries out maintenance duties to ensure the general upkeep and maintenance of the Regional Office.
- Supervises and coordinates the Regional Support staff
- Ensure arrangements are made for dealing with emergencies which may occur outside of normal work hours.
- Ensure there is high quality and timely administrative services to ensure the smooth running of operations are delivered across the region.
- Assists in operational manual procedures and ensures that there are adequate systems for monitoring compliance to these
- Ensure that all resources in given space (financial and material) allocated are managed and accounted for.
- Resolve other processes such as signage, CCTV and security, etc
- Ensure routine inspection of the Regional Office’s premises and operations
- Ensure the Head office receives timely and effective advice on administration related issues, including;
- Plumbing and Electrical maintenance and repairs
- Maintenance and repair of window and door furniture and fittings
- Daily Generator Maintenance and Diesel Supervision etc.
- Space Management Painting.
Efficient Vendor and Supplier Management:
- Negotiate with contractors/vendors to ensure best value for money.
- Monitor vendors’ activities to ensure that services are provided within the specified service levels
- Process payment for services quickly and efficiently.
- Ensure effective customer relationship management with colleagues and vendors
Manages Fleet in the Region:
- Arrange official domestic and Inter-city transportation for visitors, which include Pick-up and drop off for certain staff visits and advise other staff on safe transport measures within the state.
- Ensure maximum availability of fleet and plant for operational teams.
- Ensure that Admin drivers receive adequate instruction/supervision and training for them to carry out their duties competently and safely.
- Ensure that accidents/incidents involving team members are reported and investigated
- Supervises mail room officers and couriers
- Maintains and manages store in the location
External & Internal Relationships
Wealth Business and EXCOs; Heads of Departments and BUs:
- Nature of relationship: Provide and receive a service
- Sphere of influence: Limited to their department only
- Description or examples: Maintain close contact with all internal stakeholders within the Wealth sectors
GRES and Procurement BU heads in Stanbic IBTC:
- Nature of relationship: Provide a service to them
- Sphere of influence: Impact the whole Group
- Description or examples: Service rendering in administrative functions in accordance with laid down process
- Nature of relationship: Manage the relationship
- Description or examples: Ensures quality in service delivery
Preferred Qualification and Experience:
- First Degree in any Field of Study – Economics, Engineering, Architecture, Management and Accounting etc
- Master Degree in any Field of Study.
- ISO 2007 Certification, General knowledge of Nigerian pension and banking markets, HSE certification, SAP super user as well as the regulatory and corporate governance frameworks; General Financial/Accounting knowledge.
- Procurement (Supplier Relationship Management):
- Up to 2 years of Procurement, Sourcing, Supplier Relationship Management experience
- Real Estate Management (Building Project Management and Facility Management):
- Up to 2 years of Corporate Real Estate, Engineering, Building Project Management, Facility management experience.
- Support Services (Business Support).
Business Administration Skills:
- Competency Description: The ability to coordinate multiple adminstrative activities in to enable the efficient operations of a department.
- Competency Description: The ability to effectively and efficiently manage business related data in an accurate manner, through the application of various technologies Proficiency Level: ADVANCED – Mastered the concept, able to act independently, provides guidance and training to others
- Competency Description: Ability to express ideas by means of clear and effective writing, in order to support professional communication internally within the Bank and externally.
- Competency Description: The ability to plan office space and engage with the relevant functions to make changes to floorplans or equipment. Proficiency Level: BASIC – Applies elementary concepts to develop activities under supervision.
Apply Before: 25th May, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!