Stanbic IBTC Digital Skill Empowerment Programme 2023
Boost Your Digital Career with Stanbic IBTC Digital Skill Empowerment Programme (DiSEP) 2023.
- Stanbic IBTC Digital Skill Empowerment Programme (DiSEP) 2023 is an initiative to train tech enthusiasts in digital skills, making them competent in the job market. The program nurtures development, supports Stanbic IBTC's digital transformation, and addresses the scarcity of digital talent.
Updated on by Olusegun Fapohunda
Are you a tech enthusiast looking to build your capabilities and broaden your digital scope? If yes, the Stanbic IBTC Digital Skill Empowerment Programme (DiSEP) 2023 is the perfect opportunity for you.
Stanbic IBTC, a leading financial service institution, is currently accepting applications for its prestigious DiSEP 2023. This initiative aims to equip eligible candidates with essential digital skills, creating an advantage for them in today’s competitive employment market.
DiSEP 2023 is engineered to identify and attract digitally proficient individuals, train them, nurture their development, and position them to drive the digital transformation journey of Stanbic IBTC Group. Furthermore, it seeks to fill the void of digital talent scarcity in the job market.
This intensive programme offers a unique avenue for resourceful and passionate young individuals to acquire the necessary skills for a fast-tracked digital career.
The Stanbic IBTC Digital Skills Empowerment Programme not only equips a select group of eligible candidates with digital skills but also helps them expand their digital competencies. This makes them ideal candidates for digital roles within and outside Stanbic IBTC.
The eligibility criteria for this programme include:
- A strong interest in pursuing a career in the following technical fields: IT Software Development, Cloud Security Analyst, Cyber Security Engineering, Data Engineering, Mobile App Development, Blockchain Development, IoT Development, UI and UX Development, Linux OS Administration, Database Administration, and Applications Support.
- A minimum of a Second Class (or equivalent) degree in an Information Technology or Engineering-related course from an accredited University.
- A minimum of five credits (Mathematics and English inclusive) in GCE, NECO, or its equivalent.
- Applicants must have concluded NYSC and possess a discharge certificate.
- Applicant’s Date of Birth, Gender, and Class of Degree must be clearly stated.
As part of the selection process, shortlisted candidates will be required to pass an online pre-training assessment.
Now is the time to actualise your tech dreams with Stanbic IBTC! Apply for the Stanbic IBTC Digital Skill Empowerment Programme today and prepare for an exciting journey in the digital world.
To apply, visit the Stanbic IBTC DiSEP Application Portal.
For additional information, check out the official DiSEP page. Don’t miss this golden opportunity to uplift your digital career. Good luck!
RECOMMENDED: Check Here for More Scholarships and Opportunities.