Sterling Bank Plc is now accepting applications from graduates with 3 years post NYSC experience from any sector for its 2022 Management Development Program. See the requirements and procedure to apply for the Sterling Management Development Program below.
The Sterling Management Development Program (SMDP) is a bespoke recruitment campaign that leads into an intensive 12-month rotational programme where you can gain insight and cross-border exposure to enable you to emerge as a well-rounded professional with different skills and competencies that you can apply to different areas within Sterling while also GROWING personally.
Furthermore, the Sterling Management Development Program intends to develop Next-Gen leaders who will significantly contribute to the design of Sterling’s future.
Sterling Management Development Program (SMDP) Eligibility
- A minimum of 3 years post NYSC experience from any sector.
- A minimum of Master’s degree or relevant professional certification from an accredited institution in or outside Nigeria.
- Applicants must not be older than 32 years of age at the time of application.
- We value diversity in our workplace and encourage qualified men and women with disabilities and diverse professional, academic, and cultural backgrounds to apply.
How to Apply for Sterling Management Development Program (SMDP)
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
- Computer-Based Test
- Assessment Centre
- Management Interview
- Only suitable candidates will be shortlisted and contacted.
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate in our selection and employment practices based on race, colour, religion, gender, nationality, political affiliation, marital status or disability.
- All applications must be submitted via the provided application medium and during the respective application period. (We do not accept applications by email).
- Multiple applications may lead to disqualification.
Deadline: Not Specified.
CLICK HERE for more Job postings.