Sydani Group is now accepting applications from excellent graduates from a wide variety of academic fields and professional experiences for its 2022 fellowship program. The deadline for the submission of applications for the Sydani Fellowship Program is December 31, 2022.
The Sydani Fellowship Program offers a once-in-a-lifetime chance for exceptional graduates from a variety of disciplines and backgrounds to launch their careers in management consulting or build marketable abilities for any work setting. It is intended to provide a dynamic environment for young people to develop leadership qualities, obtain hands-on consulting experience, and learn technical skills that will position them for high performance.
As a Fellow at Sydani Group, you will be assigned responsibility for specific project components, working with and being mentored by Sydani consultants in a fast-paced learning environment.
Sydani fellowships are for four (4) months. All fellows are assured of real-world employment difficulties, as well as the analytical rigour and critical thinking required to solve them.
Sydani Fellowship Program Benefits
- Salary: N80,000.00 – N150,000.00 Monthly
- An opportunity to make real impact solving real-life problems
- A learning environment to improve your problem-solving capabilities and refine your thought process, working with seasoned consultants
- A platform to stay informed, and ahead of your peers through close interactions with our team of seasoned consultants and ever-expanding network of industry experts
- A monthly stipend.
- More than just an opportunity to boost your resumé, there is a potential to launch a career at Sydani as most of our high-performing fellows receive merit/performance-based offers for full-time positions.
- Our fellows are assigned to projects based on their areas of interest and the availability of vacancies on those projects.
Sydani Fellowship Program Eligibility
- To be eligible, the applicant must have graduated with a First-class or Second-class (upper) Degree from a recognized University.
Having the following will be an added advantage for your application:
- A Post-graduate Degree
- 2 – 3 years of working experience.
Ability to commute / relocate:
- Abuja: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required).
How to Apply for Sydani Fellowship Program
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
Note: Candidates are encouraged only to apply if they meet the eligibility criteria specified above.
RECOMMENDED: Check Here for More Scholarships and Opportunities.