Tansian University part-time degree admission form for the 2020/2021 academic session is now on sale.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Tansian University part-time degree programmes for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
SEE ALSO: Tansian University (TANU) School Fees Schedule.
Tansian University Part-Time Courses
PART-TIME PROGRAMMES ARE AVAILABLE IN THE FOLLOWING COURSES:
- B. Sc. Accountancy
- B. Sc. Banking & Finance
- B. Sc. Business Administration
- B. Sc. Economics
- B. Sc. Political Science
- B. Sc./Ed. Education/Accountancy
- B. Sc./Ed. Education/Political Science
- B. Sc./Ed. Education/Banking & Finance
- B. Sc./Ed. Education/Economics
- B. Sc./Ed. English and Literary Studies
Classes are held on weekends at the Campuses.
How to Apply for Tansian University Part-Time Admission Form
Application Forms are obtainable on this website (CLICK HERE TO FILL THE APPLICATION FORM ONLINE) and from the Admissions’ Office, Tansian University, Umunya (Umunya/Oba Campuses), on payment of ₦10,000.00 (Ten Thousand Naira) only, into the Tansian University Bank Account No. 0018395646 at any branch of Access Bank Plc Nationwide (Click Here to Pay Online).
FOR FORMS PURCHASED FROM THE SCHOOL: After payment, Applicants should forward the payment details (Name, Teller Number, Telephone Number and Email Address) to firstname.lastname@example.org and come to the School for Registration. Presentation of Original Evidence of such payment is also required.
All Application Forms should be returned to the Registrar, Tansian University, Umunya, Anambra State. Screening is on-going
Application Forms are also obtainable from the following centres below:
- Konigin Des Friedens College, No 1, Queen of Peace Drive, Off No. 57A Awkunanaw Street Achara Layout, Enugu, Enugu State.
- No. 6 Pius O. Akam Avenue, Oka-Uga, Aguata L.G.A., Anambra State.