TASCE/OOU degree affiliated post UTME form is now on sale – Candidates interested in the Tai Solarin College of Education (TASC) (OOU Degree Affiliation) can now apply online.
This is to inform members of the public & prospective students who wrote the 2019 JAMB UTME & scored a minimum score of 180 that the National Universities Commission has approved the academic affiliation of the College with the Olabisi ONABANJO, with effect from 2019/2020 academic session.
Eligible candidates interested in any of the SEVEN approved programmes, namely:
-B.Sc. (Ed.) in Economics, Social Studies, Computer Science, Political Science and Mathematics and B.Ed. in Business Education and
Guidance & Counselling. should contact the Centre for Degree Programme (CEDEP) of the College for further details or CALL : 08061662478; 08034917137 or 08034447348 for full details on the admission procedure.
How to Apply for TASCE (OOU Degree Affiliation) Post UTME Form.
Candidates should apply online with the payment of screening fee of Two thousand naira only (#2,000.00). In addition, a portal access fee of five thousand naira only (#5,000) payable with Master card or VISA ATM card (Please print out your receipt after payment)
1. Apply for the Admissions process by clicking “Click Here to Apply” button on an open Application
(Please fill the form correctly and supply a VALID EMAIL ADDRESS because an ACTIVATION LINK will be sent to the email address you provided)
If you have already Created and Activated your Account, Click here to Login with your Account Details:
|Application Type||Session Name||Status||Action|
|UTME (OOU Affiliation) (First Batch)||2019/2020||OPEN||Click Here to Apply|
|DE (OOU Affiliation) (First Batch)||2019/2020||OPEN||Click Here to Apply|
2. Check your email Inbox (or Spam) for the Activation Link. Follow the link back to the Admission Portal.
(You MUST Activate your Account, to confirm the validity of your email address, before proceeding with the Application)
3. Once you are logged in to the Admission Portal, Click on the ‘Pay Application Fee’ to make your Online Payment with your ATM card
(You need to make the payment before filling the Application Form)
4. If your payment is APPROVED, go to the Payment History link to PRINT your Receipt. However, click on the ‘Check Status’ link to Update DECLINED or PENDING transactions.
5. Carefully fill the online Application Form with required information and upload necessary scanned Documents (PDF format only) and Passport
6. Confirm the information on the Application Form before Clicking on the Submit button. Once you submit the Application Form, you can not edit.
7. Print the Application form and check back later to Print the Screening Slip with the Screening date on it
The first batch of the screening exercise will hold as follows:
Date: Thursday, 17th October, 2019
Venue: Degree Complex, College Main Campus
Candidates are to come along with the followings for the screening exercise:
1. 2019 UTME Result ( for those that sat for JAMB)
2. Original O’Level Result
Candidates participation in the screening exercise is a mandatory requirement for entry into the Tai-Solarin College of Education in affiliation with OOU Degree programmes.
SEE ALSO: TASCE NCE Post UTME Screening Form.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!