Tai Solarin College of Education (TASCE) is now selling forms for admission into its NCE Foundation, Preliminary Studies, remedial studies and sandwich programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Tai Solarin College of Education (TASCE) NCE Foundation, Preliminary Studies, remedial studies and sandwich programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session.
Candidates seeking admission into TASCE must possess any of the following:-
(a) NECO/WASSCE/GCE’O’LEVEL/NABTEB with five (5) Credits passes at one or two sittings including English Language and Mathematics. Three of the Credit passes must be relevant to the course the candidate wishes to offer.
(b) Possess SSCE/NECO/GCE with a minimum of 3 credits and 2 passes in not more than two sittings and of which 2 of these credit passes must be in the relevant areas of intended study.
1. Political Science/Economics
2. Political Science/Islamic Studies
3. Political Science/Christian Religious Studies
4. Political Science/History
5. Political Science/Social Studies
7. Economics/Social Studies
9. History/Christian Religious Studies
10. History/Social Studies
11. History/Islamic Studies
12. History /Political Science
14. Social Studies/Christian Religious Studies
16. Social Studies/Islamic Studies
18. Geography/Social Studies
20. Geography/Political Science
21. Geography /Physics
22. Computer Science/Geography
23. Computer Science/Physics
24. Computer Science/Chemistry
25. Computer Science/Mathematics
26. Computer Science/Biology
27 Computer Science/Economics
31. Mathematics/Integrated Science
32. Biology/Integrated Science
36. Integrated Science/Geography
41. French/Christian Religious Studies
42. English/Social Studies
44. French/Social Studies
52. Yoruba Language/History
53. Yoruba Language/Christian Religious Studies
54. Yoruba Language/French
55. Yoruba Language/Islamic Studies
56. English (Double Major)
59. English/Christian Religious studies
61. Arabic/Islamic Studies
62. Primary Education (PED) (Double Major)
63. Early Childhood and Care Education (Double Major)
64. Fine & Applied Arts (Double Major)
65. Home Economic (Double Major)
66. Agricultural Science (Double Major)
67. Physical &Health Education (Double Major)
68. Business Education (Double Major) Options in;
a) Business Studies
69. Technical Education (Double Major) option in;
a) Automobile Technology
b) Building Technology
c) Electrical/ Electronic Technology
d) Metalwork Technology
e) Woodwork Technology
How to Apply for TASCE Admission.
Application forms for the programmes listed above are currently online at https://nce.tasce.edu.ng the following cost and payment will be made online with your ATM cards.
(1) NCE Foundation – Seven Thousand (#7,000.00) naira only
(2) Preliminary Studies – Seven Thousand (#7,000.00) naira only
(3) Remedial Studies Programme– Seven Thousand (#7,000.00) naira only
(4) 4 contact sessions programme – Seven Thousand naira (#7,000.00) only.
For more information, please contact the Admissions Office TASCE, Omu-Ijebu or call any of the following numbers:
09092365349, 08033822352, 08036708320, 08033558233
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!