Taraba State University, TASU cut off mark for the 2020/2021 academic session admission exercise. If your UTME score is exactly or above TASU cut-off mark, you will be considered for admission (via screening). If your UTME score is below the prescribed cut off mark, you may not be offered admission.
The management of the Taraba State University, Jalingo, has released the cut off mark for the 2020/2021 academic session admission exercise.
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Alex Otti Foundation (AOF) Tertiary Education Scholarship 2020/2021
The Taraba State University, Jalingo was established by the Taraba State Government in 2008, to widen access to University education for Taraba State indigenes and promote economic development in the country. Right from inception, the University set out for itself a goal that is captured in its motto – HARNESSING…
TASU Cut Off Mark
Only candidates with JAMB UTME score of 160 and above are eligible to apply for TASU Post UTME screening exercise.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!