This is to inform all the candidates that participated in the Tai Solarin University of Education (TASUED) admission screening exercise that the management has released the 2022/2023 admission list.
- Cross River University of Technology (UNICROSS) Admission List
- Lagos State University (LASU) Admission List
- Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education (AIFCE) Degree Admission List
- Al-Istiqama University Sumaila (AUSU) Admission List
- Delta State University of Science and Technology (DSUST) Admission List
TASUED admission list has been successfully uploaded online.
How to Check TASUED Admission List
- Go to TASUED admission status checking portal at http://my.tasued.edu.ng/core/auth/index.php.
- Enter your Username (which is your JAMB Reg.) and Password (which is your surname) in the required columns.
- On the ‘—Login As—’ column, select Prospective Student from the drop-down and then click Login.
- After login in, click the ‘Admission Status’ link to access your TASUED admission status.
Candidates successfully admitted into the TASUED first-degree programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
According to TASUED management, ‘we have upgraded the automation of our admission process with the integration of auto-generated SMS/eMail alert system to notify Applicants on the stages and decision on their application. No batch release of Admission List, its now as it is processed. The process is on Auto-Gear!‘
Alternatively, the Tai Solarin University of Education (TASUED) prospective students can also access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- To access your TASUED admission status, go to the JAMB portal at https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your TASUED admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to TASUED admission list.
RECOMMENDED: List Of Schools Whose Admission Lists Are Out.