Professor Francisca Onaolapo OLADIPO, who was previously the Director of Quality Assurance at Federal University Lokoja (FUL) and the Head of the Department of Computer Science at FUL, has been appointed to the position of Vice-Chancellor at Thomas Adewumi University in Oko, KWARA State.
- NUC Approves Four New Programs for TAU
- ASUU Strike: Imo State University (IMSU) Pulls Out, Resumes Academic Session
- Mountain Top University (MTU) JUPEB Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
- Afe Babalola University Ado-Ekiti (ABUAD) Pre-Degree, JUPEB/Foundation Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
- Ajayi Crowther University (ACU) JUPEB/Pre-Degree Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
The Vice-Chancellor of Federal University Lokoja, Professor Olayemi Akinwumi, informed members of the University Community of this today, Saturday, July 2, 2022, in a group chat.
The Vice-Chancellor stated in the heartwarming news, which was met with great jubilation and an outpouring of congratulations and goodwill messages:
“Today, I am pleased to inform the University Community that FUL has reached yet another milestone during this Administration. In the person of our Director of Quality Assurance, Professor Francisca Oladipo, who has been appointed as the Vice-Chancellor of Thomas Adewumi University, Oko, Kwara State, we have just produced our first Vice-Chancellor. Please join me in congratulating this outstanding scholar, sister, and friend, and keep in mind that hard work pays off.”
Professor Oladipo is the Executive Coordinator of VODAN Africa and Asia, abbreviated as #VODANA. She is an accomplished computing professor, data scientist, and tech diplomat.
…more details later.