Applications are invited from young Nigerians that possess a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree for the 2021 Teach For Nigeria Fellowship Programme. The deadline for submission of applications is May 31, 2021.
The Teach For Nigeria Fellowship program is calling for applications. The program is a 2 year full-time paid commitment that is designed to build a movement of leaders who will work towards eliminating educational inequity in Nigeria.
The fellowship is an opportunity for Nigeria’s brightest and most promising individuals to serve as full-time teachers to students from underserved communities in some of the nation’s most under-resourced schools.
As a Fellow, you will set targets and work towards ambitious goals that will put your students on a different life path. The experience will not only develop your leadership skills but also give you first-hand exposure to the educational crisis in our country. It will help you develop an awareness of the wider issues relating to educational inequity – and deepen your understanding of their potential solutions.
Teach For Nigeria Fellowship Programme Eligibility
- Teach for Nigeria Fellows are citizens of Nigeria or of Nigerian origin. Teach for Nigeria is open to Nigerians who after the program can be a contributing change to education in Nigeria;
- They are looking for individuals with varying levels of experience including recent graduates, working youth, experienced professionals and entrepreneurs;
- Applicants should hold a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree and be younger than 35.
Teach For Nigeria Fellowship Programme Benefits
elected fellows enjoy the following benefits:
- Opportunity to be part of a movement that is changing lives and that will change society;
- Extensive leadership development training;
- Intensive teacher training;
- Real responsibility from day one;
- Opportunity to be a part of a global network of change agents from across 52 countries;
- Access to a Mentoring Program, offering a unique opportunity to achieve professional and personal development;
- Access to professional development and network of supporters;
- Ongoing leadership development, coaching, business training and skills workshops;
- Opportunity to design and implement a social change project;
- A stipend for two years including during the school holidays.
How to Apply for Teach For Nigeria Fellowship Programme
The Teach For Nigeria Fellowship is a highly selective program. They attract applications from leaders from different workplaces and graduates from the best universities across the world. Through the 3-staged process, they select the candidates with the highest potential to make a difference.
- Stage 1 – The Application form: Your application will help them understand your experiences, your motivation to join the Teach For Nigeria fellowship and why you would be a strong fit for the Fellowship.
- Stage 2 – Online Test: If they find you a good fit for the fellowship through your application, you will be invited to take an online test.
- Stage 3 – Assessment Center: If successful in your Online Test, they will invite you to the Assessment Centre, which is the final stage of the selection process. Here, you will teach a 5-minute lesson, take part in a group activity, and participate in a one-on interview with the assessors.
Apply Here Official Link
Deadline: May 31, 2021.
RECOMMENDED: Check Here for More Scholarships and Opportunities.