Tech-U post UTME form – The management of the Technical University (Tech-U), Ibadan, Oyo State, is now selling its post UTME screening exercise application form for the 2020/2021 academic session.
First Technical University, Ibadan (Tech-U), a highly-rated University and Nigeria’s first and only technical university, is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its various Degree programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Tech-U Post UTME Eligibility : University admission seekers who scored 160 and above in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
Tech-U Degree Programmes
The University is a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics)-focused institution with a range of NUC approved academic programmes as listed below:
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Cyber Security Science
- B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
- B.Sc. Mathematics
- B. Sc. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Physics with Electronic
- B.Sc. Software Engineering
- B.Sc. Statistics
Engineering and Technology
- B.Eng. Agricultural & Environmental Engineering
- B.Eng. Biomedical Engineering
- B.Eng. Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- B.Sc. Food Science & Technology
- B.Eng. Mechanical Engineering
- B.Eng. Mechatronics Engineering
- B.Eng. Petroleum Engineering
How to Apply for Tech-U Post UTME Form
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
- Go to JAMB portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility../
- Login with your Email and Password.
- Click on ‘Application for Correction of Data’ from the list of services on the left side menu.
- From the drop down, select the ‘Course/Institution.’
- Proceed to payment portal using your Mastercard or Visa ATM card.
- Make payment and gain access to change your first choice institution during UTME registration, to First Technical University, Ibadan.
- Print out the application.
- Upload your O’Levels Results on your CAPs Account
RECOMMENDED: List of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are Out.