The Oke-Ogun Polytechnic Saki (TOPS) is now selling the applications form for admission into its various Higher National Diploma (HND) Programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session. See how to apply for the Oke-Ogun Polytechnic, Saki, TOPS HND form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into The Oke-Ogun Polytechnic, Saki (TOPS), Higher National Diploma (HND) Programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Oke-Ogun Poly HND Courses
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Alex Otti Foundation (AOF) Tertiary Education Scholarship 2020/2021
Below are the list of available HND courses at TOPS:
- Banking and Finance
- Agricultural Engineering (Farm Power and Machinery Option)
- Agricultural Engineering (Soil and Water Option)
- Animal Health and Production Technology
- Science Laboratory Technology (Microbiology Option)
- Science Laboratory Technology (Physics With Electronic Option)
- Science Laboratory Technology (Environmental Biology Option)
- Science Laboratory Technology (Chemistry Option)
- Agricultural Technology (Soil Science Option)
- Agricultural Technology (Agricultural Extension Option)
- Agricultural Technology (Crop Production Option)
- Food Science Technology
- Architectural Technology
- Building Technology
- Estate Management and Valuation
- Quantity Surveying
- Urban And Regional Planning
- Public Administration
- Public Administration (LGDS Option).
How to Apply for The Oke-Ogun Polytechnic HND Form
Application form cost a total of Sixteen Thousand Eight Thousand Naira (i.e. 16,500 + 300 transaction fee = N16,800).
- Create an account by filling your basic information and click the register button
- Once the registration form is successfully submitted
- Proceed to the login page and log in with your email address and Phone Number
- The next step is to pay your application fee via the application fee menu available on the left-hand side of the portal.
- Upon successful payment, your application form is made available to be filled and submitted.
- Print a copy of your application form
Deadline: Not Specified.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!