The Oke-Ogun Polytechnic Saki (TOPS) is now selling the applications form for admission into its various Higher National Diploma (HND) Programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session. See how to apply for the Oke-Ogun Polytechnic, Saki, TOPS HND form below.
- The Oke-Ogun Polytechnic Saki (TOPS) HND Pre-Admission CBT Screening Test Schedule and Requirements 2021/2022
- FEDPOLEL HND Admission Form
- Ramat Polytechnic Admission Form
- Federal Polytechnic Nekede Owerri (FPNO) HND Admission Form
- Federal Polytechnic Nekede Owerri (FPNO) ND/HND Part-Time Admission Form
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into The Oke-Ogun Polytechnic, Saki (TOPS), Higher National Diploma (HND) Programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Oke-Ogun Poly HND Courses
Below is the list of available HND courses at TOPS:
- Banking and Finance
- Agricultural Engineering (Farm Power and Machinery Option)
- Agricultural Engineering (Soil and Water Option)
- Animal Health and Production Technology
- Science Laboratory Technology (Microbiology Option)
- Science Laboratory Technology (Physics With Electronic Option)
- Science Laboratory Technology (Environmental Biology Option)
- Science Laboratory Technology (Chemistry Option)
- Agricultural Technology (Soil Science Option)
- Agricultural Technology (Agricultural Extension Option)
- Agricultural Technology (Crop Production Option)
- Food Science Technology
- Architectural Technology
- Building Technology
- Estate Management and Valuation
- Quantity Surveying
- Urban And Regional Planning
- Public Administration
- Public Administration (LGDS Option).
How to Apply for The Oke-Ogun Polytechnic HND Form
The application form cost a total of Sixteen Thousand Eight Thousand Naira (i.e. 16,500 + 300 transaction fee = N16,800).
- Create an account by filling your basic information and click the register button
- Once the registration form is successfully submitted
- Proceed to the login page and log in with your email address and Phone Number
- The next step is to pay your application fee via the application fee menu available on the left-hand side of the portal.
- Upon successful payment, your application form is made available to be filled and submitted.
- Print a copy of your application form
Deadline: Not Specified.