The Oke-Ogun Polytechnic Saki, TOP admission acceptance fee payment, clearance and registration procedure for the 2018/2019 newly admitted National Diploma (ND) full-time candidates.
Follow the publication of the The Oke-Ogun Polytechnic Saki (TOPS) ND full-time admission list, the management of the institution released the acceptance fee payment, clearance and registration procedure for the 2018/2019 academic session newly admitted candidates.
TOPS Acceptance Fee Payment, Clearance and Registration Procedure.
ACCEPTANCE FEE : THIRTY THOUSAND NAIRA ONLY (N30,000.00)
CLEARANCE EXERCISE BEGINS ON MONDAY 29TH OCTOBER, 2018
PROCEDURE FOR PAYMENT OF ACCEPTANCE FEE, ACADEMIC CLEARANCE & PAYMENT OF TUITION FEE
You are expected to pay the acceptance fee on or before 10TH NOVEMBER, 2018. Please note that the acceptance fee is NON-REFUNDABLE AND DOES NOT GUARANTEE YOUR ADMISSION Note that under no circumstance would the date for the payment of Acceptance Fee be extended.
- Login to your account on the admission portal (http://apply.tops.edu.ng)
- pay your acceptance fee with an ATM Card and Complete your online biometric fingerprint capture.
- Print your acceptance fee receipt and start your clearance at the Admission Office.
- Deadline for the payment of Tuition Fee is 8th December, 2018.
All the newly admitted ND candidates are to note that clearance will commence on Monday 29th October, 2018. All freshers are therefore, urged to come along with the following materials:
- O’level Results
- Jamb Admission slip
- Acceptance Receipt (2 copies)
- Application Slip
- TOPS Admission Letter
- Jamb Result Slip
Write your Phone No. and Department on your documents.
THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS ARE REQUIRED FOR REGISTRATION:
- O’Level Result, JAMB UTME Result Slip (Original and 4 Copies)
- The Oke-Ogun Polytechnic, Saki CBT/Application Slip.
- The Oke-Ogun Polytechnic, Saki Admission Slip
- The Oke-Ogun Polytechnic, Saki Acceptance Fee Receipt.
- Receipt for payment made for change of course/institution. (If Applicable)
TUITION FEE MUST BE PAID BY 8TH DECEMBER, 2018 FAILING WHICH YOU FORFEIT THIS PROVISIONAL OFFER OF ADMISSION.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!