The Oke-Ogun Polytechnic Saki, TOP admission acceptance fee payment, clearance and registration procedure for the 2019/2020 newly admitted National Diploma (ND) full-time candidates.
Follow the publication of the The Oke-Ogun Polytechnic Saki (TOPS) ND full-time admission list, the management of the institution released the acceptance fee payment, clearance and registration procedure for the 2019/2020 academic session newly admitted candidates.
TOPS Acceptance Fee Payment, Clearance and Registration Procedure.
ACCEPTANCE FEE : THIRTY THOUSAND NAIRA ONLY (N30,000.00)
PROCEDURE FOR PAYMENT OF ACCEPTANCE FEE, ACADEMIC CLEARANCE & PAYMENT OF TUITION FEE
Please note that the acceptance fee is NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Login to your account on the admission portal (http://apply.tops.edu.ng)
- pay your acceptance fee with an ATM Card and Complete your online biometric fingerprint capture.
- Print your acceptance fee receipt and start your clearance at the Admission Office.
All freshers are therefore, urged to come along with the following:
- JAMB registration slip AND JAMB result slip
- Change of institution slip (if any)
- O-level results and to also collect: recent passport Photographs
- Applicant’s phone numbers and e-mail –
- Parent’s / guardian phone numbers and e-mail
Write your Phone No. and Department on your documents.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!