The Governing Council of The Oke-Ogun Polytechnic Saki (TOPS) has approved the appointment of Mikail Fasasi as the acting rector, Babatunde Ojo as the acting registrar and Malik Abdul-Azeez as the acting Bursar.
The Governing Council of the Oke Ogun Polytechnic, Saki in Oyo State has announced the dissolution of its current management and the appointment of a new team to lead the Institution.
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Sexual And Gender Based Violence (SGBV) Short Video Competition 2021 for Nigerians
In an official letter addressed to the new acting Rector, Engr. M.B Fasasi, the governing council said, “I am delighted to inform you that the Governing Council of The Oke Ogun Polytechnic Saki (TOPS) at its meeting held today 30th December 2020 appointed you as Acting Rector for the Institution.”
The letter maintained that the appointment of the New Acting Rector takes effect from the first day in the first month of January in 2021, 1st of January, 2021.
The letter said that the incumbent acting Rector, Mr Kayode Ogunmola’s tenure ends on 31st December 2020.
The New appointed Acting Rector, Engr M.B Fasasi, is a Senior Lecturer of the Institution, currently serving as the Dean of School of Engineering before his appointment as the New Acting Rector of the Institution.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!