Total Recruitment for Data Management & Application Support Geoscientist » Total Nigeria, a leader in the upstream and downstream sector of the Nigerian oil and gas industry, is recruiting for Data Management & Application Support Geoscientist. The position role includes, but is not limited to, guaranteeing the integrity, reliability and availability of all Company seismic data . The ideal candidate should possess a Degree in Engineering/Geosciences with at least 5 years relevant experience, of which a significant part is in Geophysics.
Total Nigeria Job Vacancy for Data Management & Application Support Geoscientist …
Job Title: Data Management & Application Support Geoscientist.
Job Location: Port-Harcourt, Rivers State.
- Manages all seismic data – both raw and processed, including loading and QC of all Company seismic data Monitor interpretation results data generated by Geoscientists and provide Geophysics Application Support to SISMAGE end-users
- Participates in definition of Seismic data governance between Assets and apply the Company rules concerning seismic data management
- Guarantees the integrity, reliability and availability of all Company seismic data
- Degree in Engineering/Geosciences with at least 5 years relevant experience, of which a significant part is in Geophysics.
- Knowledge in Petroleum Engineering and/or Production data management.
- Knowledge in Seismic data processing to be able to evaluate quality and pertinence of data.
- Experience with Interpretation software currently used by the Industry.
- Experience in Unix and Linux systems.
- Good interpersonal skills required to manage multiple interfaces and relationships.
Apply Before: June 4, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!