Total vacancy for Recruitment Officer » Total Nigeria, a leader in the upstream and downstream sector of the Nigerian oil and gas industry, is recruiting for Recruitment Officer. The position role includes, but is not limited to, establishing recruiting requirements from manpower plans and discussions with hiring managers to determine staffing needs. The ideal candidate should possess a University degree in Sciences, Social Sciences or Humanities.
Total Nigeria Job Vacancy for Recruitment Officer …
Job Title: Recruitment Officer.
Job Location: Lagos State.
Develop recruitment plan
- Establish recruiting requirements from manpower plans and discussions with hiring managers to determine staffing needs
- Contribute to the development of the Recruitment Plan and its implementation strategy
- Prepare the work plan for the Recruitment Campaign under the supervision of the Head of Recruitment
Implement recruitment campaign
- Work closely with Line Managers to ensure that Recruitment Policies and Procedures are understood and implemented
- Review Job Descriptions of positions to be filled to determine applicant requirements for preparation of adverts
- Attract applicants by placing job adverts (local newspapers or foreign platforms) and the Group careers website
- Source and shortlist candidates to ensure experience and skill sets match the role requirements
- Administer appropriate company assessments, collate results for validation of the Recruitment Manager and Line hierarchy.
- Schedule and coordinate interviews & ensure documentation is completed and retained. Follow up on the interview process status.
- Review applicants against consistent set of qualifications and job requirements in wrap up discussions with Line Managers to identify retained candidates.
- Coordinate the logistics for the Recruitment Campaign (local & foreign) and ensure feedback to candidates at every stage of the recruitment process
- Prepare the Recruitment dossier of successful candidates for approvals and signature of the employment contract.
- Perform reference and background checks on retained candidates
- Maintain relationships with both internal and external clients to ensure staffing goals are achieved
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Improves organization attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices; monitoring job offers and compensation practices; emphasizing benefits and perks
- Hire successful candidates in the HR system
- Participate in the integration programme for new hires
- Provide necessary support at the Induction programme for new hires
- Provide regular updates to HR, Line Managers and Management on the progress of recruitment campaign
- Prepare periodic reports on recruitment activities
- A University degree in Sciences, Social Sciences or Humanities.
- Knowledge of and experience in the application of HR policies & procedures (at least 3years of experience)
- The ideal candidate should demonstrate professionalism, posses good interviewing skills, support diversity, and results driven.
- Good organization and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in MS Office suites.
Apply Before: June 4, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!