Total Nigeria Job Vacancy for Recruitment Officer …
Job Title: Recruitment Officer.
Job Location: Lagos State.
Develop recruitment plan
- Establish recruiting requirements from manpower plans and discussions with hiring managers to determine staffing needs
- Contribute to the development of the Recruitment Plan and its implementation strategy
- Prepare the work plan for the Recruitment Campaign under the supervision of the Head of Recruitment
Implement recruitment campaign
- Work closely with Line Managers to ensure that Recruitment Policies and Procedures are understood and implemented
- Review Job Descriptions of positions to be filled to determine applicant requirements for preparation of adverts
- Attract applicants by placing job adverts (local newspapers or foreign platforms) and the Group careers website
- Source and shortlist candidates to ensure experience and skill sets match the role requirements
- Administer appropriate company assessments, collate results for validation of the Recruitment Manager and Line hierarchy.
- Schedule and coordinate interviews & ensure documentation is completed and retained. Follow up on the interview process status.
- Review applicants against consistent set of qualifications and job requirements in wrap up discussions with Line Managers to identify retained candidates.
- Coordinate the logistics for the Recruitment Campaign (local & foreign) and ensure feedback to candidates at every stage of the recruitment process
- Prepare the Recruitment dossier of successful candidates for approvals and signature of the employment contract.
- Perform reference and background checks on retained candidates
- Maintain relationships with both internal and external clients to ensure staffing goals are achieved
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Improves organization attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices; monitoring job offers and compensation practices; emphasizing benefits and perks
- Hire successful candidates in the HR system
- Participate in the integration programme for new hires
- Provide necessary support at the Induction programme for new hires
- Provide regular updates to HR, Line Managers and Management on the progress of recruitment campaign
- Prepare periodic reports on recruitment activities
- A University degree in Sciences, Social Sciences or Humanities.
- Knowledge of and experience in the application of HR policies & procedures (at least 3years of experience)
- The ideal candidate should demonstrate professionalism, posses good interviewing skills, support diversity, and results driven.
- Good organization and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in MS Office suites.
Apply Before: June 4, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!