Total Nigeria Job Vacancy for Senior Well Performance Engineer …
Job Title: Senior Well Performance Engineer.
Job Location: Port-Harcourt, Rivers State.
Conducts functional roles related to Well Performance through the following:
- Prognosis of well potentials from the results of well tests and data provided by Reservoir department,
- Develops procedures and methodologies related to Well Performance activities,
- Co-ordinates Reservoir, Drilling / Completion and Production multi-disciplinary expertise to propose curative actions for under-performing wells and to quantify the expected benefits,
- Schedules light well interventions taking into account Production, Drilling / Completion and Reservoir department requirements and provide post-mortem analysis after interventions are completed,
- Keeps close contact with Production department to follow up on the day-to-day behavior of the wells and the implementation of necessary adjustments,
- Follow up on actual producer or injector wells, while identifying well production shortfalls and analyzing their origins,
- Establishes Statement of Requirements prior to any well completion or re-completion,
- Implements procedures for well start-up and clean-up and update Well Performance indicators,
- For each well, determines Well Metering frequency, final test data validation and production allocation,
- Takes responsibility for Statement of Requirements for Well Performance monitoring, mechanical survey and scale removal along with validation and interpretation of Well performance data,
- Takes responsibility for Statement of Requirements of Heavy Well maintenance for productivity reasons and provide economical evaluation,
- Monitors the sand management risk factors for wells and minimize sand production,
- Ensures regular communications with the Well Performance Engineering department in Head Office for technical support and feedback.
Qualification: BEng / BSc in Chemical, Process, Petroleum, Reservoir, Geosciences or equivalent.
Experience: 10 to 15-year operational experience in Oil and Gas Well Performance, including in reservoir, completion, stimulation or production.
Knowledgeable of Prosper, MPG, DOF/IFM or equivalent models and tools as well as in Mono and Multi Control Well systems.
Apply Before: June 4, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!