Total Recruitment for Senior Well Performance Engineer » Total Nigeria, a leader in the upstream and downstream sector of the Nigerian oil and gas industry, is recruiting for Senior Well Performance Engineer. The position role includes, but is not limited to, developing procedures and methodologies related to Well Performance activities. The ideal candidate should possess BEng / BSc in Chemical, Process, Petroleum, Reservoir, Geosciences or equivalent.
Total Nigeria Job Vacancy for Senior Well Performance Engineer …
Job Title: Senior Well Performance Engineer.
Job Location: Port-Harcourt, Rivers State.
Conducts functional roles related to Well Performance through the following:
- Prognosis of well potentials from the results of well tests and data provided by Reservoir department,
- Develops procedures and methodologies related to Well Performance activities,
- Co-ordinates Reservoir, Drilling / Completion and Production multi-disciplinary expertise to propose curative actions for under-performing wells and to quantify the expected benefits,
- Schedules light well interventions taking into account Production, Drilling / Completion and Reservoir department requirements and provide post-mortem analysis after interventions are completed,
- Keeps close contact with Production department to follow up on the day-to-day behavior of the wells and the implementation of necessary adjustments,
- Follow up on actual producer or injector wells, while identifying well production shortfalls and analyzing their origins,
- Establishes Statement of Requirements prior to any well completion or re-completion,
- Implements procedures for well start-up and clean-up and update Well Performance indicators,
- For each well, determines Well Metering frequency, final test data validation and production allocation,
- Takes responsibility for Statement of Requirements for Well Performance monitoring, mechanical survey and scale removal along with validation and interpretation of Well performance data,
- Takes responsibility for Statement of Requirements of Heavy Well maintenance for productivity reasons and provide economical evaluation,
- Monitors the sand management risk factors for wells and minimize sand production,
- Ensures regular communications with the Well Performance Engineering department in Head Office for technical support and feedback.
Qualification: BEng / BSc in Chemical, Process, Petroleum, Reservoir, Geosciences or equivalent.
Experience: 10 to 15-year operational experience in Oil and Gas Well Performance, including in reservoir, completion, stimulation or production.
Knowledgeable of Prosper, MPG, DOF/IFM or equivalent models and tools as well as in Mono and Multi Control Well systems.
Apply Before: June 4, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!