Total Recruitment for Methods Engineer » Total Nigeria, a leader in the upstream and downstream sector of the Nigerian oil and gas industry, is recruiting for Methods Engineer. The position role includes, but is not limited to, ensuring implementation of support contracts required for operations are in place. The ideal candidate should possess an Engineering Degree or a degree in Management (at least Second Class).
Total Nigeria Job Vacancy for Methods Engineer …
Job Title: Methods Engineer.
Job Location: Port-Harcourt, Rivers State.
The job holder will:
- Ensure implementation of support contracts required for operations are in place
- Ensure the timely preparation of budgets for internal and partner approval
- Ensure approval of contracts and procurement of high value items from internal entities and the partner
- Ensure strict adherence to Group standards
- Maintain interface with Contracts and Procurement, Maintenance trades, Site maintenance, Cost Control and Planning
- .Ensure timely submission of Work Programs to all concerned entities.
- Prepares Scope of Work and cost estimates in coordination with other maintenance trade entities.
- Prepares contract advert and strategy document for the partner and internal entities.
- Prepares instruction to prospective contractors
- Facilitates pre-Tender meetings.
- Responds to Tender Clarifications.
- Prepares Nigerian Content Development Proposal
- Participates in the evaluation of Tenders and associated report writing.
- Prepares commercial evaluation template
- Participates in Award Recommendations for Contracts.
- Prepares relevant presentations.
- Performs vendor pre-qualification, categorization and competency evaluation.
- Performs vendor performance evaluation and reporting including Health, Safety and Environment audits with follow-up on identified gaps.
- Creates decentralized purchase orders and call-off orders and associated tasks.
- Facilitates Factory Acceptance Tests when necessary.
General Maintenance Contract Reporting:
- Compiles and manages periodic reports and yearly KPI with the inputs from sites.
- Prepares periodic General Maintenance Contract sites meeting.
- Assists sites with any General Maintenance Contract concerns.
- Manages and reviews General Maintenance Contract invoices.
- Ensures monthly maintenance reporting for the Maintenance department.
- In charge of maintenance planning management. Interfaces with District planning, sites and maintenance trades
- Follows up with Procurement on top priority materials.
- Provides other maintenance support activities as may be required.
- An Engineering Degree or a degree in Management (at least Second Class)
- Professional experience: 3 – 5 years of experience in oil and gas industry
- Knowledge across all the disciplines of Contracts, Procurement and the Supply chain will be an added advantage
- Membership of relevant professional bodies in the Supply Chain Management and in Operational functions will be an added advantage.
Apply Before: June 4, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!