Total Nigeria Job Vacancy for Methods Engineer …
Job Title: Methods Engineer.
Job Location: Port-Harcourt, Rivers State.
The job holder will:
- Ensure implementation of support contracts required for operations are in place
- Ensure the timely preparation of budgets for internal and partner approval
- Ensure approval of contracts and procurement of high value items from internal entities and the partner
- Ensure strict adherence to Group standards
- Maintain interface with Contracts and Procurement, Maintenance trades, Site maintenance, Cost Control and Planning
- .Ensure timely submission of Work Programs to all concerned entities.
- Prepares Scope of Work and cost estimates in coordination with other maintenance trade entities.
- Prepares contract advert and strategy document for the partner and internal entities.
- Prepares instruction to prospective contractors
- Facilitates pre-Tender meetings.
- Responds to Tender Clarifications.
- Prepares Nigerian Content Development Proposal
- Participates in the evaluation of Tenders and associated report writing.
- Prepares commercial evaluation template
- Participates in Award Recommendations for Contracts.
- Prepares relevant presentations.
- Performs vendor pre-qualification, categorization and competency evaluation.
- Performs vendor performance evaluation and reporting including Health, Safety and Environment audits with follow-up on identified gaps.
- Creates decentralized purchase orders and call-off orders and associated tasks.
- Facilitates Factory Acceptance Tests when necessary.
General Maintenance Contract Reporting:
- Compiles and manages periodic reports and yearly KPI with the inputs from sites.
- Prepares periodic General Maintenance Contract sites meeting.
- Assists sites with any General Maintenance Contract concerns.
- Manages and reviews General Maintenance Contract invoices.
- Ensures monthly maintenance reporting for the Maintenance department.
- In charge of maintenance planning management. Interfaces with District planning, sites and maintenance trades
- Follows up with Procurement on top priority materials.
- Provides other maintenance support activities as may be required.
- An Engineering Degree or a degree in Management (at least Second Class)
- Professional experience: 3 – 5 years of experience in oil and gas industry
- Knowledge across all the disciplines of Contracts, Procurement and the Supply chain will be an added advantage
- Membership of relevant professional bodies in the Supply Chain Management and in Operational functions will be an added advantage.
Apply Before: June 4, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below: