Total Nigeria Job Vacancy for Accountant …
Job Title: Accountant.
Job Location: Port-Harcourt, Rivers State.
- Participation in preparation, follow up, review and reporting of annual and periodic budgets
- Performs periodic reporting to the Group, partners and regulatory authorities in line with relevant contractual framework and timelines
- Ensures conformity of reporting with IFRS, Group standards, Accounting procedures and local statutory provisions (CAMA).
- Relationship management with the Group, affiliates, partners and government agencies
- Provision of tax advisory role and correct application of tax laws in all TUCN activities
- Representation of TUCN in all tax related matters, coordination of all tax audits and response to queries thereof and tax administration
- Ensures compliance with PSC and JV contractual framework as well as relevant tax laws (PPT, CIT, PAYE, etc)
- Responsible for the maintenance of proper books of accounts:- Assets, Inventory, General Ledgers, Working Capital etc
- Periodic analysis, investigation and correction of various general ledger accounts
- Periodic performance of SOX controls in line with laid down procedures
- B.Sc./HND. in Accounting or social sciences with professional qualification, and minimum of 3 years’ post-graduation experience.
- Good understanding of Oil and Gas Joint Venture and Production Sharing Contracts arrangements.
- Good analytical and interpersonal skills.
Apply Before: June 4, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below: