Total Recruitment for Accountant » Total Nigeria, a leader in the upstream and downstream sector of the Nigerian oil and gas industry, is recruiting for Accountant. The position role includes, but is not limited to, participating in preparation, follow up, review and reporting of annual and periodic budgets. The ideal candidate should possess B.Sc./HND. in Accounting or social sciences with professional qualification, and minimum of 3 years’ post-graduation experience.
Total Nigeria Job Vacancy for Accountant …
Job Title: Accountant.
Job Location: Port-Harcourt, Rivers State.
- Participation in preparation, follow up, review and reporting of annual and periodic budgets
- Performs periodic reporting to the Group, partners and regulatory authorities in line with relevant contractual framework and timelines
- Ensures conformity of reporting with IFRS, Group standards, Accounting procedures and local statutory provisions (CAMA).
- Relationship management with the Group, affiliates, partners and government agencies
- Provision of tax advisory role and correct application of tax laws in all TUCN activities
- Representation of TUCN in all tax related matters, coordination of all tax audits and response to queries thereof and tax administration
- Ensures compliance with PSC and JV contractual framework as well as relevant tax laws (PPT, CIT, PAYE, etc)
- Responsible for the maintenance of proper books of accounts:- Assets, Inventory, General Ledgers, Working Capital etc
- Periodic analysis, investigation and correction of various general ledger accounts
- Periodic performance of SOX controls in line with laid down procedures
- B.Sc./HND. in Accounting or social sciences with professional qualification, and minimum of 3 years’ post-graduation experience.
- Good understanding of Oil and Gas Joint Venture and Production Sharing Contracts arrangements.
- Good analytical and interpersonal skills.
Apply Before: June 4, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!