Total Nigeria Job Vacancy for Head of Security of Operations …
Job Title: Head of Security of Operations.
Job Location: Port-Harcourt, Rivers State.
Interface with Government Security Forces (GSF) deployed to company
- Maintains Operational contacts with Commanders of assigned Security forces in the company to ensure adherence of their personnel to Company procedures in line with the Voluntary Principles on Security and Human Rights (VPSHR)
- Routine management of operational matters with GSF deployment, rotation and administration. Escalates any incidents that result from their activities to the Security Manager
Operational coordination of the deployment of security resources for operations
- Supervises the deployment of security vehicles and Security forces for provision of escorts for all movements
- Prepares operational orders for execution of critical and routine Staff and Assets protective duties
- Supervise the daily activities of Escort co-coordinators, dispatchers and Intervention teams
Co-ordination of Security control room activities
- Ensures that the equipment and personnel required for smooth operations of the Security control room are clearly identified, and implementation process planned
- Supervises the Security tasks for Security Control room operations including but not limited to route monitoring, alert system and surveillance means are properly designed and implemented in the Control room in conformity with company internal procedures, including all safety guidelines/standards).
Critical role in Threat analysis and risk evaluation
- Collates and analyses received Intelligence reports and proposes solutions to Security Manager
- Investigates and provides detailed report of incidents, crime, loss of company properties, anomalies, breaches, gaps, near misses, accidents and complaints related to Security operations and recommend remedial actions to prevent future occurrence.
Operational Support for emergency preparedness
- Assists the Security manager during emergencies and ensures that the instructions on equipment and resources availability are executed
- Develops and implements training for the Security emergency preparedness of the security operations team in liaison with other entities
Report process performance
- Security breaches, incidents, and downgraded situations
- Make recommendations and implement sanctions as appropriate
- Process follow-up data
Qualification: A university graduate in Sciences, Engineering, Social Science, Political Science or Law.
Past experience in the Armed Forces, Police or State Security Services with about 8 years experience;
Oil and Gas Industry experience an added advantage.
Task scheduling and supervisory roles in Logistics or field operations environment preferably in Oil and Gas.
Essential skills: Security Risk Assessments, security investigations, management of security systems, security information and management.
Time management, report writing and presentations using Microsoft office suite, team and results oriented disposition, quick initiative with good decision making ability.
Apply Before: June 4, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!