Total Nigeria Job Vacancy for Process Engineer …
Job Title: Process Engineer.
Job Location: Lagos State.
Engineering activities – Site Support:
- Conducts process studies in order to optimize production for Onshore / Offshore sites,
- Contributes to formulation of Operating Philosophy for new projects,
- Contributes to formulation of Operations Manual for new projects and review / update existing ones,
- Provides process support for Onshore / Offshore commissioning, Start-up, Ramp-up & Shutdown,
- Provides process assistance to Onshore / Offshore day-to-day Operations (trouble shooting).
Engineering activities – Facility Modification, Upgrade or Debottlenecking:
- Performs core process design activities,
- Reviews engineering studies done by Contractors as required,
- Undertakes de-bottleneck studies and recommends solutions to optimize existing installations,
- Checks that Process Design complies with Company Rules and Specifications,
- Checks that Process Documentation is kept up to date (P&ID, PFD, Operating Manual, etc),
- Contributes to technical audits (HAZOP, HAZID, Company technical audits and quality reviews, etc),
- Participates in site visits during process studies,
- Tracks implementation of Site Modifications as requested.
Production support activities:
- Contributes to the HSE investigations,
- Contributes to the production shortfall analyses,
- Studies, follow up site activities and identifies areas for production improvement,
- Contributes to Problem Solving Groups,
- Provides technical special operations support to Sites (e.g. pigging operations, well clean up, etc),
- Provides specific material to site (e.g. pigging tools, nitrogen, mud skips, …),
- Contributes to the contracting process of the material and services as required,
- Contributes to the Operating Manuals and Procedures.
- Qualification: BEng / BSc in Chemical, Process, Petroleum Engineering or equivalent.
- Experience: 0-3 years
- Year of graduation: Not earlier than 2013
Apply Before: June 4, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!