Total Recruitment for Process Engineer » Total Nigeria, a leader in the upstream and downstream sector of the Nigerian oil and gas industry, is recruiting for Process Engineer. The position role includes, but is not limited to, conducting process studies in order to optimize production for Onshore / Offshore sites. The ideal candidate should possess BEng / BSc in Chemical, Process, Petroleum Engineering or equivalent..
Total Nigeria Job Vacancy for Process Engineer …
Job Title: Process Engineer.
Job Location: Lagos State.
Engineering activities – Site Support:
- Conducts process studies in order to optimize production for Onshore / Offshore sites,
- Contributes to formulation of Operating Philosophy for new projects,
- Contributes to formulation of Operations Manual for new projects and review / update existing ones,
- Provides process support for Onshore / Offshore commissioning, Start-up, Ramp-up & Shutdown,
- Provides process assistance to Onshore / Offshore day-to-day Operations (trouble shooting).
Engineering activities – Facility Modification, Upgrade or Debottlenecking:
- Performs core process design activities,
- Reviews engineering studies done by Contractors as required,
- Undertakes de-bottleneck studies and recommends solutions to optimize existing installations,
- Checks that Process Design complies with Company Rules and Specifications,
- Checks that Process Documentation is kept up to date (P&ID, PFD, Operating Manual, etc),
- Contributes to technical audits (HAZOP, HAZID, Company technical audits and quality reviews, etc),
- Participates in site visits during process studies,
- Tracks implementation of Site Modifications as requested.
Production support activities:
- Contributes to the HSE investigations,
- Contributes to the production shortfall analyses,
- Studies, follow up site activities and identifies areas for production improvement,
- Contributes to Problem Solving Groups,
- Provides technical special operations support to Sites (e.g. pigging operations, well clean up, etc),
- Provides specific material to site (e.g. pigging tools, nitrogen, mud skips, …),
- Contributes to the contracting process of the material and services as required,
- Contributes to the Operating Manuals and Procedures.
- Qualification: BEng / BSc in Chemical, Process, Petroleum Engineering or equivalent.
- Experience: 0-3 years
- Year of graduation: Not earlier than 2013
Apply Before: June 4, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!