Total Recruitment for Project Engineer » Total Nigeria, a leader in the upstream and downstream sector of the Nigerian oil and gas industry, is recruiting for Project Engineer. The position role includes, but is not limited to, coordinating with the Project Services department in the development of cost estimates.. The ideal candidate should possess University degree in Engineering (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical and Petroleum). A Masters degree will be an added advantage.
Total Nigeria Job Vacancy for Project Engineer …
Job Title: Project Engineer.
Job Location: Port-Harcourt, Rivers State.
- Interfaces with various Company stakeholders to identify and consolidate a clear scope of work, contractual strategy, schedule, manpower requirement and long-lead items.
- Prepares project execution plans, typically including: project description, work breakdown structure, schedule, master document register, contractual and procurement strategy, and a detailed narrative of all engineering, procurement, fabrication, construction, commissioning and closure activities associated with the project.
- Coordinates with the Project Services department in the development of cost estimates.
- Interfaces and coordinates with contractors to obtain and consolidate information, e.g. input into project execution plans, weekly and monthly progress reports and other performance data, safety reports and statistics, manpower and schedule information.
- Reviews contractor project management documents and deliverables, e.g. project execution plans, schedules, proposals, progress reports, change orders and correspondence .
- Interfaces and coordinates with project entities, Health Safety & Environment, Engineering, QA/QC, subcontractors) to ensure project deliverables are achieved with respect to technical quality, schedule, and budget.
- Coordinates the execution of Project Safety Reviews to ensure they are conducted as per Company requirements.
- Coordinates the receipt, distribution, and response to Technical Queries received from contractors.
- Informs Technical Project Manager of project status, issues, and areas of concern on an ongoing, “real time” basis.
- Prepares weekly and monthly project progress reports.
- Takes part in project meetings, and where required prepares presentations, records and distributes minutes and arrange meeting facilities.
- Prepares and presents technical justification to partner(s) where necessary for work program/budget approval
- Ensures effective and timely coordination and administration of Site Modification Requests using standard project engineering methods and in accordance with Company requirements.
- Education: University degree in Engineering (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical and Petroleum). A Masters degree will be an added advantage.
- Minimum Qualification: Professional experience of 10 years minimum in Petroleum industry.
- Previous project engineering experience of 5 years minimum
- Verifiable experience in the use of MS Office packages
Apply Before: June 4, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!