Total Recruitment for Wellsite Geologist » Total Nigeria, a leader in the upstream and downstream sector of the Nigerian oil and gas industry, is recruiting for Wellsite Geologist. The position role includes, but is not limited to, supervising geological operations in the course of drilling. The ideal candidate should possess M.Sc. with relevant experience in Geology or Operations Geology.
Total Nigeria Job Vacancy for Wellsite Geologist …
Job Title: Wellsite Geologist.
Job Location: Port-Harcourt, Rivers State.
- Supervises geological operations in the course of drilling
- Guarantees and validates flow of wellsite data to the office
- Guarantees the transfer of information concerning drilling safety
- Supervises acquisitions (Mud log, LWD, Wire-line, VSP, MDT, coring…)
- Controls quality and validate the acquired data
- Prepares programmes for data acquisition while drilling
- Contributes to the preparation of reports on well locations
- Forecasts and assesses geological risks in the course of drilling: pressure, inflow…
- Interprets geological data while drilling
- Detects and evaluates reservoirs and their contents
- Ensures relevant and efficient reporting in the course of drilling
- Selects, corrects, publishes the data logs before their use
- Writes end of well reports
- Carries out quality audits on contractors and service companies
- Proposes and implements technological innovations
- M.Sc. with relevant experience in Geology or Operations Geology
- Professional experience: 0-3 years
Apply Before: June 4, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!