Total Nigeria Job Vacancy for Wellsite Geologist …
Job Title: Wellsite Geologist.
Job Location: Port-Harcourt, Rivers State.
- Supervises geological operations in the course of drilling
- Guarantees and validates flow of wellsite data to the office
- Guarantees the transfer of information concerning drilling safety
- Supervises acquisitions (Mud log, LWD, Wire-line, VSP, MDT, coring…)
- Controls quality and validate the acquired data
- Prepares programmes for data acquisition while drilling
- Contributes to the preparation of reports on well locations
- Forecasts and assesses geological risks in the course of drilling: pressure, inflow…
- Interprets geological data while drilling
- Detects and evaluates reservoirs and their contents
- Ensures relevant and efficient reporting in the course of drilling
- Selects, corrects, publishes the data logs before their use
- Writes end of well reports
- Carries out quality audits on contractors and service companies
- Proposes and implements technological innovations
- M.Sc. with relevant experience in Geology or Operations Geology
- Professional experience: 0-3 years
Apply Before: June 4, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!