Total Recruitment for Senior Civil/Structure Engineer » Total Nigeria, a leader in the upstream and downstream sector of the Nigerian oil and gas industry, is recruiting for Senior Civil/Structure Engineer. The position role includes, but is not limited to, supervising and coordinating the Structure and Civil Engineering section of Engineers and draftsmen. The ideal candidate should possess University Degree in Civil Engineering with 10 -15 years experience with at least 5 years experience in Oil & Gas production facilities.
Total Nigeria Job Vacancy for Senior Civil/Structure Engineer …
Job Title: Senior Civil/Structure Engineer.
Job Location: Port-Harcourt, Rivers State.
Supervisory & Coordination
- Facilitates necessary technical arbitration between the different disciplines in case of conflict of interests and keeps all parties informed.
- Supervises and controls the quality of the civil works engineering documents produced within Engineering, Construction and Projects Division and by the Contractors.
- Supervises and coordinates the Structure and Civil Engineering section of Engineers and draftsmen
- Contributes to the formulation of Health, Safety & Environment objectives (HSE) / Action Plan and ensure participation of the team in HSE meetings.
- Develops a plan with the Structure/Civil Engineering Contractors to have all deliverables issued on time and check it regularly.
- Performs quality control of the deliverables (Supports, Earthworks, Weight and Stress analysis, Specifications, Materials list) received in-house / contractors.
- Ensures the implementation of Total Specifications and all relevant rules (including international standards) during engineering phase.
- Organises, controls and checks the quality of Structure / civil documents produced.
- Provides regular reporting of activities with impact on project strategy
- Manages multiple interfaces across various disciplines (operations, cost, schedule, procurement, contracts, construction, quality assurance, etc…)
- Responsible for civil and structure engineering studies for mid-size projects for various Oil & Gas production facilities
- Ensures effective and timely response to Civil/Structure technical queries and verify compliance with company procedures.
- Validates Civil/Structure design studies by ensuring that they are accurate and meet overall Statement of Requirements.
- Minimum Qualification: University Degree in Civil Engineering with 10 -15 years experience with at least 5 years experience in Oil & Gas production facilities.
- Familiarity with international standards and regulations.
- Use of MS-Office and AutoCAD with an experience in project specifications will be added advantage Integrity, competence-driven leadership and managerial skills required.
Apply Before: June 4, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!