Total Nigeria Job Vacancy for Senior Civil/Structure Engineer …
Job Title: Senior Civil/Structure Engineer.
Job Location: Port-Harcourt, Rivers State.
Supervisory & Coordination
- Facilitates necessary technical arbitration between the different disciplines in case of conflict of interests and keeps all parties informed.
- Supervises and controls the quality of the civil works engineering documents produced within Engineering, Construction and Projects Division and by the Contractors.
- Supervises and coordinates the Structure and Civil Engineering section of Engineers and draftsmen
- Contributes to the formulation of Health, Safety & Environment objectives (HSE) / Action Plan and ensure participation of the team in HSE meetings.
- Develops a plan with the Structure/Civil Engineering Contractors to have all deliverables issued on time and check it regularly.
- Performs quality control of the deliverables (Supports, Earthworks, Weight and Stress analysis, Specifications, Materials list) received in-house / contractors.
- Ensures the implementation of Total Specifications and all relevant rules (including international standards) during engineering phase.
- Organises, controls and checks the quality of Structure / civil documents produced.
- Provides regular reporting of activities with impact on project strategy
- Manages multiple interfaces across various disciplines (operations, cost, schedule, procurement, contracts, construction, quality assurance, etc…)
- Responsible for civil and structure engineering studies for mid-size projects for various Oil & Gas production facilities
- Ensures effective and timely response to Civil/Structure technical queries and verify compliance with company procedures.
- Validates Civil/Structure design studies by ensuring that they are accurate and meet overall Statement of Requirements.
- Minimum Qualification: University Degree in Civil Engineering with 10 -15 years experience with at least 5 years experience in Oil & Gas production facilities.
- Familiarity with international standards and regulations.
- Use of MS-Office and AutoCAD with an experience in project specifications will be added advantage Integrity, competence-driven leadership and managerial skills required.
Apply Before: June 4, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!