Total Recruitment for Senior Contracts Engineer » Total Nigeria, a leader in the upstream and downstream sector of the Nigerian oil and gas industry, is recruiting for Senior Contracts Engineer. The position role includes, but is not limited to, carrying out out contracting process (from strategy formulation to contract award) in accordance with Company rules. The ideal candidate should possess a degree in Engineering (BSc with minimum Second Class Honours).
Total Nigeria Job Vacancy for Senior Contracts Engineer …
Job Title: Senior Contracts Engineer.
Job Location: Port-Harcourt, Rivers State.
- Carries out contracting process (from strategy formulation to contract award) in accordance with Company rules.
- Ensures own contracts are drafted in accordance with approved model contracts and contributes to periodic review of same.
- Ensures that own contracts are created and managed in SAP.
- Ensures effective use of tools and systems (e.g; NIPEX, etc) for optimum productivity.
- Contributes during negotiation either for dispute resolution/contractual exception and claim settlement or for generating savings.
- Maintains a log of all savings generated for own contracts and obtains validation of such savings.
- Manages a network of vendors and relationship with relevant Stake holders such as NAPIMS, NCD, DPR, etc.
- Appropriates the Total Group initiatives such as Frame Agreements, contracts, e-procurement etc., to contracts in own domain.
- Carries out any other duties that may be assigned to him from time to time
- Prepares contracts in support of technical entities.
- Uses correct model of contract specific to the operation being carried out.
- Provides response to audit inquiry in relation to own contracts.
- Ensures contractors go through the Company’s compliance process and are deemed compliant.
- A degree in Engineering (BSc with minimum Second Class Honours).
- At least 8 years experience in Supply Chain Management in an oil industry environment,
- Membership of Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS) or equivalent.
- Knowledge across all the disciplines within Supply Chain Management will be an added advantage.
Apply Before: June 4, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!