Total Nigeria Job Vacancy for Senior Contracts Engineer …
Job Title: Senior Contracts Engineer.
Job Location: Port-Harcourt, Rivers State.
- Carries out contracting process (from strategy formulation to contract award) in accordance with Company rules.
- Ensures own contracts are drafted in accordance with approved model contracts and contributes to periodic review of same.
- Ensures that own contracts are created and managed in SAP.
- Ensures effective use of tools and systems (e.g; NIPEX, etc) for optimum productivity.
- Contributes during negotiation either for dispute resolution/contractual exception and claim settlement or for generating savings.
- Maintains a log of all savings generated for own contracts and obtains validation of such savings.
- Manages a network of vendors and relationship with relevant Stake holders such as NAPIMS, NCD, DPR, etc.
- Appropriates the Total Group initiatives such as Frame Agreements, contracts, e-procurement etc., to contracts in own domain.
- Carries out any other duties that may be assigned to him from time to time
- Prepares contracts in support of technical entities.
- Uses correct model of contract specific to the operation being carried out.
- Provides response to audit inquiry in relation to own contracts.
- Ensures contractors go through the Company’s compliance process and are deemed compliant.
- A degree in Engineering (BSc with minimum Second Class Honours).
- At least 8 years experience in Supply Chain Management in an oil industry environment,
- Membership of Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS) or equivalent.
- Knowledge across all the disciplines within Supply Chain Management will be an added advantage.
Apply Before: June 4, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!