Total Recruitment for Senior Process Engineer » Total Nigeria, a leader in the upstream and downstream sector of the Nigerian oil and gas industry, is recruiting for Senior Process Engineer. The position role includes, but is not limited to, conducting and endorsing process studies in order to optimize production for Onshore / Offshore sites. The ideal candidate should possess BEng / BSc in Chemical Engineering or related discipline.
Total Nigeria Job Vacancy for Senior Process Engineer …
Job Title: Senior Process Engineer.
Job Location: Port-Harcourt, Rivers State.
Process engineering activities towards Site Support:
- Conducts and endorses process studies in order to optimize production for Onshore / Offshore sites,
- Endorses formulation of Operating Philosophy for new projects,
- Endorses formulation of Operations Manual for new projects and review / update existing ones,
- Prepares, reviews and updates guidelines and verifies proper implementation on site,
- Provides process support for Onshore / Offshore commissioning, Start-up, Ramp-up & Shutdown,
- Provides process assistance to Onshore / Offshore day-to-day Operations (trouble shooting).
Process engineering activities towards Facility Modifications, Upgrades or De-bottleneckings:
- Performs and endorses core process design activities,
- Recommends work programmes for modifications and optimisation of the facilities and / or equipment
- Prepares Scope of Requirements (Feasibility and Pre-Project Studies or Site Modifications Requests),
- Endorses engineering studies done by Contractors as required,
- Undertakes de-bottleneck studies and recommend solutions to optimize existing installations,
- Ensures that engineering studies meet Field Operations aspirations and objectives,
- Ensures that Process Design complies with Company Rules and Specifications,
- Ensures that Process Documentation is kept up to date (P&ID, PFD, Operating Manual, etc),
- Leads technical audits (HAZOP, HAZID, Company technical audits and quality reviews, etc),
- Leads site visits during process studies,
- Tracks implementation of Site Modifications as requested.
Perform production support activities:
- Studies, follow up site activities and identifies areas for production improvement,
- Leads and participates in Problem Solving Groups when required,
- Provides special operations support to Sites when required (e.g. pigging operations, well clean up, etc),
- Endorses specific Operating Manuals and Procedures as required.
Supervisory and Coordinating activities
- Supervises the Process studies performed by the young Engineers,
- Contributes to improving skills, know-how and experience feedback to the Process team,
- Contributes to the evolution of tools and work methods,
- Provides relevant info to other disciplines – Maintenance, Well Performance, Development planning, etc,
- Interfaces with HQ specialists & provide relevant feedback,
- Manages the budget allocated to studies.
- Qualification: BEng / BSc in Chemical Engineering or related discipline.
- Experience: 10 to 15 years process engineering design experience in the oil and gas industry.
- Knowledgeable of HYSIS, PRO/II, OLGA, Flaresim or equivalent.
Apply Before: June 4, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!