Trinity University (TU) notice to students on the commencement date of online lectures for the 2020/2021 academic session.
The management of the Trinity University (TU) has announced the date for the commencement of online lectures for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Trinity University Online Lectures
- Nigerian Content Science and Technology Innovation Challenge 2021 for Students
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Alex Otti Foundation (AOF) Tertiary Education Scholarship 2020/2021
This is to inform the students that Online lectures for Fresh and Returning Students commence on Monday, 18th January 2021.
Parents are encouraged to ensure the payment of a minimum of 40% of the School fees for Fresh students and 60% of the School fees for Returning students.
Access to the Learning Management System (LMS) platform for lectures would be strictly based on the payment of the 40% and 60% of School fees respectively.
We wish all Trinity University students a successful year.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!