Trinity University (TU) resumption date and protocol for the 2020/2021 academic session.
The management of the Trinity University (TU) has announced the dates for the resumption of academic activities and protocol for resumption for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Trinity University Resumption Dates & Protocol
RESUMPTION PROTOCOL UPDATES FOR FRESHERS AND RETURNING STUDENTS 2020/2021
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
All returning students and Freshers should kindly note and adhere strictly to the following information;
Phase Level Schedules for Resumption
a). Resumption schedule for the 2020/2021 1st Semester is shown below. Parents and Students are to strictly adhere to the assigned dates as defaulters will not be allowed into the school premises. All students should kindly come along with their evidences of payment. Returning students still owing last session fees (2019/2020) WILL NOT BE allowed on campus. Evidence of payment of 60% and 40% tution fees for the 2020/2021 academic session for returning students and Freshers respectively is mandatorily for admission on campus.
Sun,17th January 2021
JUPEB and Direct Entry
A level & 200
Mon, 18th January 2021
Tues,19th January 2021
Computer and Info. Sciences
200 & 300
200 & 300
Medical Laboratory Science
Wed, 20th January 2021
Computer and Info. Sciences
Medical Laboratory Sciences
Thurs, 21st January
Fri, 22nd January
All returning students and fresh students are to ensure they resume to campus with the following infection prevention and control materials:
- Face mask (at least 7 pieces)
- A bottle of hand sanitizer.
- All fresh students MUST undergo mandatory Medical Screening/Clearance
- The Medical screening/clearance will hold at the Clearance Centre (Trinity University Health Centre)
- Medical Screening/Clearance opens at 8.00am and closes 5.00pm daily;
- All fresh students are required to pay a Screening fee of N10,000.00 (Ten Thousand Naira only);
- Screening fee will be paid ONLY at the Screening/Clearance Centre without which the students will not be screened or admitted on Campus;
- Screening will include:
- Temperature check;
- Rapid Diagnostic Test (RDT);
- Disinfection of students’ bags and other materials
- . Blood Group and Genotype.
- Those with unsatisfactory medical result will return home with their parents. They will only be admitted with NCDC certification.
- Other medical check will continue afterwards at the Medical Centre.
- No student will be admitted into the hall of residence without the clearance pass.
- Parents are to stay within the car park and inside their vehicles while the screening last. ONLY students will be admitted unto the Clearance ground
PROCEDURE FOR MEDICAL SCREENING AND ADMISSION ON CAMPUS/ HALL OF RESIDENCE
In addition to the scheduled resumption protocol, the following steps should be taken by students upon resumption on Campus on the schedule days. This is applicable to both day and boarding students. Day students will need the clearance pass to be allowed into the campus on daily basis.
- All students and parents must report at the security unit for temperature check
- Parents will be directed to the hall where they will wait for their wards if they wish to.
No parents will be allowed beyond that point and into the hall of residence.
- Students will drop their luggage at the security unit and proceed to the registration point for verification of payment status.
- Students that have paid the required fees will proceed to the next step of formal registration with the Registry Unit, Faculty and Department. Students are to come along with their original credentials for sighting and 3 extra copies of each document for registration at the aforementioned section. Returning students are to come with their evidence of payment. Returning students that have not paid the required 60% fee for the session will not be allowed on campus.
- Student will proceed to the medical screening section to obtain a slip to take to the clinic for the medical screening.
- Students with satisfactory medical result will be issued a clearance pass which will be taken back to the registration unit for checking of their luggage and decontamination of bags after which they proceed to the hall of residence ( for boarders).
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!