Taraba State College of Nursing and Midwifery (TSCNM), Jalingo is now selling the application forms for admission into its Basic Midwifery Programme for the 2021/2022 academic session. See the requirements and how to apply for the TSCNM Jalingo Basic Midwifery Programme admission form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Taraba State College of Nursing and Midwifery (TSCNM), Jalingo, Basic Midwifery Programme for the 2021/2022 academic session.
TSCNM Jalingo Basic Midwifery Programme Admission Requirements
Candidates must have 5 credits in WAEC, NECO or NABTEB obtainable at not more than two sittings(mathematics, English Language, Biology Physics and Chemistry)
- Sales of forms start from 12 April 2021 and end on 7 May 2021
- Application forms fees N6,875.00 only
How to Apply for TSCNM Jalingo Basic Midwifery Programme Admission Form
- Visit the College website via www.tscnmjalingo.edu.ng
- Click on “apply now“
- Create an account on the college portal
- Use your username and password to log in
- Make payment for the application form via ATM CARD
- Fill the form carefully and submit
PRINT YOUR PAYMENT SLIP (evidence of payment), application form, and acknowledgement letter. The applicants should come along with printed documents
The aptitude test will be on the 8th of May, 2021. Time: 8 am. Venue: College premises.
Note: Prospective candidates should come along with their original documents for verification before the aptitude test