UAC of Nigeria Plc Technical Trainee Scheme » UAC of Nigeria Plc , is recruiting for Technical Trainee in Lagos, Jos and Onitsha. The ideal candidate should possess OND from a recognized Polytechnic with minimum of Upper Credit in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Chemical Engineering Technology.
UAC Technical Trainee Scheme …
Job Title: Technical Trainee Scheme.
Job Location: Lagos, Jos and Onitsha.
- The Technical Trainee Scheme is an initiative operated within the company’s catchment areas, with a view to strengthening Community Relations, Corporate Social Responsibility as well as stabilizing and improving talent retention.
About The Technical Trainee Scheme:
- The scheme which is a 12-month intensive training program, affords the trainee a focused and personalized development through:
- Structured classroom training
- Exposure and hands on technical training in Mechanical, Electrical and Automation engineering
- Career Counseling
Who We Are Looking For?
- To qualify for this highly challenging opportunity, the potential candidates will have to meet the following requirements
- WASC/GCE ‘O’ Level with at least credit in five subjects, including English and Mathematics, at one sitting.
- OND from a recognized Polytechnic with minimum of Upper Credit in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Chemical Engineering Technology
- Should not be more than 25 years by 31st December 2018.
Apply Before: 28th May, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!