UAC of Nigeria Plc Technical Trainee Scheme » UAC of Nigeria Plc , is recruiting for Technical Trainee in Lagos, Jos and Onitsha. The ideal candidate should possess OND from a recognized Polytechnic with minimum of Upper Credit in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Chemical Engineering Technology.
UAC Technical Trainee Scheme …
Job Title: Technical Trainee Scheme.
Job Location: Lagos, Jos and Onitsha.
- The Technical Trainee Scheme is an initiative operated within the company’s catchment areas, with a view to strengthening Community Relations, Corporate Social Responsibility as well as stabilizing and improving talent retention.
About The Technical Trainee Scheme:
- The scheme which is a 12-month intensive training program, affords the trainee a focused and personalized development through:
- Structured classroom training
- Exposure and hands on technical training in Mechanical, Electrical and Automation engineering
- Career Counseling
Who We Are Looking For?
- To qualify for this highly challenging opportunity, the potential candidates will have to meet the following requirements
- WASC/GCE ‘O’ Level with at least credit in five subjects, including English and Mathematics, at one sitting.
- OND from a recognized Polytechnic with minimum of Upper Credit in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Chemical Engineering Technology
- Should not be more than 25 years by 31st December 2018.
Apply Before: 28th May, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!