University of Africa Toru Orua, Bayelsa State (UAT) academic calendar for the 2018/2019 academic session is out.
This is to inform all the staff and students of the University of Africa Toru Orua, Bayelsa State (UAT), that the management has released the academic calendar for the first semester, 2018/2019 academic session.
UAT Academic Calendar
- Tuesday 6th – Wednesday 7th November, 2018 – 2nd Staff Retreat and Colloquium
- Sunday 11th November, 2018 – Arrival of Fresh Students
- Monday 12th – Friday 16th November, 2018 – Students Orientation, Course Registration and Medical Examination
- Tuesday 13th November, 2018 – Arrival of Continuing Students
- Wednesday 14th – Friday 16th November, 2018 – Registration of Continuing Students
- Monday 19th November, 2018 – Lectures Begins
- Friday 21st December, 2018 – Christmas Break
- Sunday 6th January, 2019 – Resumption from Christmas Break
- Monday 7th January, 2019 – Lecture Continues
- Monday 14th – Friday 19th November, 2019 – Mid-Semester Tests
- Tuesday 19th – Wednesday 20th February, 2019 – 2nd Distinguished Public Lecture Series
- Thursday 21st February, 2019 – Matriculation Ceremony of Fresh Students
- Monday 25th February – Friday 1st March, 2019 – Revision Week
- Monday 4th – Friday 15th March, 2019 – End of Semester Examinations
- Saturday 16th – Sunday 7th April, 2019 – Vacation
- Thursday 28th March, 2019 – Faculty/Departmental Board Meeting
- Thursday 4th April, 2019 – Senate Consideration of Results.
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Sexual And Gender Based Violence (SGBV) Short Video Competition 2021 for Nigerians
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!