University of Africa, Toru Orua, UAT school fees schedule by JUPEB, Foundation and fresh/stale Undergraduate students for the 2019/2020 academic session.
The management of the University of Africa, Toru Orua (UAT), Bayelsa State, has released the amounts to be paid as school fees by JUPEB, Foundation and Undergraduate students of the institution for the 2019/2020 academic session.
UAT School Fees Schedule
Important Points to Note:
- Accommodation is optional. Nonetheless, students are encouraged to stay in the University Hostels
- The prevailing rates of the University Hostel Accommodation are as follows:
- Undergraduates (Toru-Orua Campus) N50,000 per academic session
- School of Foundation Studies/JUPEB (Bulou-Orua Campus) N50,000 per academic session
- Laboratory Fee of N25,000 per academic session is applicable to all students of the Faculty of Science and Faculty of Agriculture.
- Students are to pay all their fees in full on or before the commencement of the 1st Semester examinations
- All the same, students may contact the Bursar and agree on a payment plan
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Alex Otti Foundation (AOF) Tertiary Education Scholarship 2020/2021
Note to Mobile users: Scroll to the side to view all the contents in the table below:
Total (with accommodation):
100 Level (New Students)
University Development Fee
Certificate Verification Levy
The fees charged by the university are a reflection of the superior quality of instructional services it offers, as well as the type of accommodation and other student services offered. The detailed breakdown of fees for the academic session 2019/20 is provided in a document you can access using the link.
The university also offers various forms of financial assistance to reduce the total fee burden as detailed below.
While the university prefers that payments be made in full before the start of each session, under special circumstances, students may be allowed to pay per semester, but before the beginning of each semester. In some cases, the university may allow for payments to be made in two or three instalments.
All students who pay their fees in full up to 7 days BEFORE the start of the session, will receive a 10% discount.
Payments per semester received up to 7 days before the start of the semester will enjoy a 5% discount.
Payment by instalment
In those cases where an arrangement for payment by instalment has been approved, a minimum down payment amounting to 40% of the total payable must be made at the time of signing the agreement to pay by instalment. The balance must then be paid in two equal instalments, the first of which must be paid before end-of-semester examinations. The remainder must be paid before the start of the next semester.
For the 2019/20 session, the university has a limited number of scholarships which will cover up to N280,000 per session for the first 100 applicants to pay their acceptance fee of N20,000..
Loan Scheme for Bayelsans
In an effort to create more opportunities for Bayelsans to gain access to tertiary education, the State has approved a loan scheme to cover the cost of their university education.
For enquiries on fees, please contact:
University of Africa, Toru-Orua
Sagbama LGA, Bayelsa State, Nigeria.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!