UBA job recruitment for Treasurer. United Bank for Africa Plc, one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, is recruiting for Treasurer. The position role includes, but is not limited to, selling the banks treasury products. The ideal candidate should possess a first degree in a numerate discipline.
United Bank for Africa (UBA) Plc Recruitment for Treasurer
Job Title: Treasurer.
Job Location: Lagos Island, Nigeria.
- Proprietary trading, exchange Income generation and exceeding profit targets
- Selling the banks treasury products
- Development of Hedge products for the subsidiary and its customers
- Maximize return on investments by exploring available instruments that are within the Bank’s risk exposure guidelines
- Source and meet customers’ foreign exchange requirements by providing a competitive price and excellent service
- Develop and Implement an Effective Liquidity Management Strategy
- Establish procedure for monitoring risks, ensuring adherence to delegated/approved limits, for liquidity credit and market risk parameters and proper risk reporting
- Structure interest rate risk to protect the Bank’s earnings against adverse rate movements, while exploiting profit opportunities incurring acceptable risk
- Build and maintain a foreign currency sales capability to service the Bank’s customer needs efficiently and profitability
- ALCO reporting and implementation of strategies and directives
- Maintain prudent liquidity in support of the Bank’s business needs, while investing excess funds effectively and profitably
- Ensure that all aspects of Treasury are conducted within the letter of all applicable laws, regulations and procedures within the region
- Balance sheet management
- Liquidity management
- Develop and Implement an effective Liquidity Management Strategy
- Create new business relationships
- Risk Measurement, Reporting, Monitoring and Control of the Treasury & Securities in line with the group’s business goals, objectives
- First degree in a numerate discipline
- A postgraduate degree in a business/finance course or professional qualification (ACA, ACCA, CFA)
- Knowledge of derivatives products
- Knowledge of money market operations
- Knowledge of foreign exchange operations
- Knowledge of financial markets
- Knowledge of the workings of the economy
Apply Before: 31st May, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!