United Bank for Africa (UBA) Plc Recruitment for Treasurer
Job Title: Treasurer.
Job Location: Lagos Island, Nigeria.
- Proprietary trading, exchange Income generation and exceeding profit targets
- Selling the banks treasury products
- Development of Hedge products for the subsidiary and its customers
- Maximize return on investments by exploring available instruments that are within the Bank’s risk exposure guidelines
- Source and meet customers’ foreign exchange requirements by providing a competitive price and excellent service
- Develop and Implement an Effective Liquidity Management Strategy
- Establish procedure for monitoring risks, ensuring adherence to delegated/approved limits, for liquidity credit and market risk parameters and proper risk reporting
- Structure interest rate risk to protect the Bank’s earnings against adverse rate movements, while exploiting profit opportunities incurring acceptable risk
- Build and maintain a foreign currency sales capability to service the Bank’s customer needs efficiently and profitability
- ALCO reporting and implementation of strategies and directives
- Maintain prudent liquidity in support of the Bank’s business needs, while investing excess funds effectively and profitably
- Ensure that all aspects of Treasury are conducted within the letter of all applicable laws, regulations and procedures within the region
- Balance sheet management
- Liquidity management
- Develop and Implement an effective Liquidity Management Strategy
- Create new business relationships
- Risk Measurement, Reporting, Monitoring and Control of the Treasury & Securities in line with the group’s business goals, objectives
- First degree in a numerate discipline
- A postgraduate degree in a business/finance course or professional qualification (ACA, ACCA, CFA)
- Knowledge of derivatives products
- Knowledge of money market operations
- Knowledge of foreign exchange operations
- Knowledge of financial markets
- Knowledge of the workings of the economy
Apply Before: 31st May, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!