United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) Recruitment for Teller » United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA), one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, is recruiting for Teller. The position role includes, but is not limited to, accepting retail and/or commercial deposits, loan payments, process checking and savings withdrawals. The ideal candidate should possess a minimum OND in any related discipline.
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) Job Vacancy for Teller …
Job Title: Teller.
Job Location: Nigeria.
- Represent the bank in a manner that maintains and expands positive relations with all customers, potential customers and co-workers
- To accept retail and/or commercial deposits, loan payments, process checking and savings withdrawals
- Maintain the highest level of confidentiality with all information obtained
- Comply with all bank and regulatory body policies, procedures and regulations
- Answer customer inquiries and refers customers to the proper service area for issues that cannot be resolved at the teller line
- Other duties as assigned by the Cash Officer
- Verify and receive loan and utility bills payments.
- Promote the bank’s products and services by cross-selling, ascertaining customers need and directing customers to the customer relationship officers or officers concerned.
- Escalate issues on cash shortage, overpayment, loss and theft.
- Minimum OND in any related discipline
- Age: 27 years and below
- Strong communication & organizational skills
- Fast and error free processing
- Ability to be calm under pressure
- Good team player
- Good Numerical skills
- Detail oriented, high degree of accuracy and attention to details
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment & under pressure as needed
Apply Before: 31st May, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!