University of Benin Teaching Hospital (UBTH) College of Nursing admission list and clearance procedure/requirements for the 2021/2022 academic session.
This is to notify potential students of the University of Benin Teaching Hospital (UBTH) that the admission list for the 2021/2022 academic year is now available.
Requirements for clearance: You are to come with the under-listed;
- Go to JAMB site to check your admission status
- If admitted click “accept” and pay N1, 000 through REMITA; to print your admission letter.
- Original and photocopies of O/level results
- WAEC or NECO scratch card as applicable
- Original of JAMB admission letter for the institution.
- Photocopies of Jamb admission letter for candidates
- Original and photocopies of Birth certificate or age declaration
- Medical report of fitness obtained from general practice clinic (G.P.C) UBTH
- Proceed to pay acceptance fee of 20,000
- Proceed to pay all other fees.
- Reference letter from a person of reputable standing in the society that can vouch for your character.
Successfully admitted candidates should note that Clearance starts immediately.
Resumption is Monday 25th July 2022.