Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the above College of Nursing for the 2023 Eighteen (18) months (Post Registration) Nursing Programme leading to the award of a Registered Nurse Certificate (RN).
- UBTH College of Nursing Post UTME Form
- UBTH College of Nursing Admission List, Clearance
- UBTH College of Nursing Notice to Prospective Students
- University of Benin Teaching Hospital (UBTH) Centre for Training Community Health Officers Admission Form for 2022/2023 Session [UPDATED]
- University of Benin Teaching Hospital (UBTH) Residency Training Programme 2022
UBTH College of Nursing Admission Requirements
- Candidates must not be less than 18 years old.
- Five credit passes were obtained in not more than two sittings in WASCE/GCE/NECO) in the following subjects, English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics and Chemistry.
- Candidate must also possess Registered Midwifery (RM) or Registered Psychiatric Nurse Certificate (RPN)
How to Apply for UBTH College of Nursing Admission Form
Application forms are obtainable in person from the office of the Principal with a non-refundable fee of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000.00) only. This should be made payable to UBTH Treasury Single Account (TSA) via the remita platform in any Commercial Bank under the service type “Trainings School – School of Nursing
A separate payment of N200 to Nursing and Midwifery Council Committee Edo State Account No. 2004854377 First Bank of Nigeria.
Candidates are to submit four (4) recent coloured passport photographs (taken in the preceding two weeks) while returning the completed application forms.
Closing Date for Submission of Completed Forms: Wednesday, 1st February 2023
Examination Date: Wednesday 8th February 2023
Time: 10:00 am
Venue: College of Nursing, UBTH